Prologue

Sometimes you fell in love, got hurt, got played by the person you like, got used by them and just like the others you move-on.

But I'm different, maybe if that night didn't happened maybe I'm not doing this stuffs and moved-on but maybe because of my body is saying that it's an opportunity then I'll just grab it.

"I'll surely gonna make her feel what it felt being on my shoes."

Let's see if she can still do the things that she've done to me after experiencing those to herself.

"I'll make her regret."

"I'll make her pay."

"And I'll make her mine!"

Those are the things that I promised to myself after acquiring this incredible abilities.

And also the thing that driving me to do this revenge is also this incredible body I have.

But I'm not regretting anything because I'm doing what I want with this ability that I have.

Also because of this abilities that I acquired my body automatically calculated what kind of revenge should I do to her and what my body says is........AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

So I'll let her feel those unpleasant feeling.

Making a person fell in love with you then let her believe that she has chance with you.

Use her all I want while giving her some sweet words to encourage her to do the things you wanted even if it will do bad to her.

Make her responsible to the things or the problems that I made and use her as a scapegoat.

Betray her and dump her in the end just like a trash that not needed anymore.

She did it to me so why would I not do it to her too?

[I became evil because of this negative emotions that I got at those times and accumulated to me but I'll surely gonna make her pay.]