Chapter 3 - A chance of meeting with an Empress

"Ughh..."

I slowly opened my eyes.

"I-It's morning already huh..."

I slowly stand up and stretched my whole body.

Then a tiny jolt of electricity came out from my body.

"?"

"That's just one of your abilities no need to bother on it for now, you will naturally learn to use it later on. "

I slightly nooded then I got out of my room then washed my face, ate breakfast and then change to my school uniform.

"Shall we go master?"

"Yeah."

I replied with a monotonous voice.

I grabbed my bag from the sofa and goes out.

.

Odagiri Rin is walking on the street then he saw a girl whom his familiar with.

'It's Kotone-san.'

Rin started to walk faster to get caught up with her.

"Hey. Kotone-san, good morning."

Rin waved his hand when he said that.

"Ooh, Odagiri-kun good morning."

She said while her face is still showing the expression of a surprise for some reasons.

Rin and Kotone chats while they walk on to the direction of the school.

.

Morning class ended.

It's lunch break and everyone started to go into the cafeteria and some just formed their circles to eat with their own lunch that they brought from home.

Just like the other day, Odagiri walked to the cafeteria but Kotone didn't go with him because she goes and eat with her friends.

Odagiri goes to the ticket machine and picked curry.

He also bought milk tea as his drink.

'Now where to sit...'

He started to walk on circles to find a sit but sadly there's no more sits available for him to sit on with just himself.

So he decided to look for an occupied sit which is only occupied by just a single person.

'That sit huh.'

He started to walk on an specific table which is only occupied by a single person.

"Umm excuse me, can I sit here? You see, there aren't any table available for me to sit so..."

He asked politely while slight smile are showing between his tiny lips.

The spicific person look at his direction.

"Hmmm.."

She stared on the eyes of Rin for a moment then she replied with slight nod.

Rin got a slight shocked on his mind after seeing the face of the person his trying to talk with.

'It's her!'

He sat then avoided eye contact with the girl.

The girl continued to eat her lunch in an elegant and tranquil way.

Rin also started to eat in the same wavelength as her for him to not disrupt the atmosphere which the girl is releasing.

......