Introduction

9:00 a.m. 

On the grey halls are walking five guys, all dressed in black. The tallest one, who also seems to be their leader, has dark hair and wears a pair of sunglasses. His nickname is THE BOSS! On his right is a shorter guy with blonde hair. His jacket is full of scratches, just like his jeans. Reason for which his nickname is The Bad Boy. On his right there is a guy with almost same height. His look is kinda deteriorated and his eyes seem to be distracted by everything around him, which gives him the name of The Dreamer. On the left side of The Boss is a guy with red hair. His hands and neck are full of accessories. He likes to be called The Esoteric.
  On his left is a man with color mixed hair. He is The Enchanter. All of them are caring violin sized bags.
In the bank are few customers. The guard is a massive bald man. The group in black are opening the violin cases and draws out the gun machines.
'Nobody moves. This is a robbery.'
Everyone is screaming and only after the Boss is firing a shot, everyone sits on their front.
The Boss notices that one of his fellows was sitting on his front.
'What the hell you think you're doing?'

'Just checking everyone was doing it correctly.'

The Boss sighed and told to the Dreamer to get up.
'Now where were we?' Asked the Boss.
'At the part when we are been taken as your hostages.' Said one of the customers.
'Oh yeah thanks.' The Boss shouts again and fires a row of shots.  'Nobody moves this is a robbery. '
'Boss!We had done that before.' Said the Enchanter.
'Oh really? Then mark the hour we start our adventure.'
At 9:15 the bank was under assault.