Chapter I

The police station was a mess. Everyone was in a rush. In his office, the police captain named Edgar Vineyard, was thinking on the case from his front. For him it was nearly impossible to solve it, but he will not let go on so easily.
'Captain!'
In his office enters one of his subordinates, Jason Mellowstone. Edgar raises his head and from his chubby face comes out a deep strong voice.
'What's the matter?'
'The bank is under assault. The robbers had taken lots of hostages and if we don't act fast it will take us all day to finish this case.'
Edgar sighed and moves his hand on the length of the desk cleaning everything from it,except a magazine with Sudoku that was standing in his front. He gets up on his feet and mobilizes all the police station. In less than 10 minutes the whole police station was completely empty and even the girls from the central phone were gone in this mission.
*

**
The bank was silent. Everyone was standing on their front except the guys with guns. All five of them were walking around, most likely waiting for something...Or someone.
'Boss what now?' Asks The Enchanter.
'Now we wait. This is the part where the police comes after us.'
'And then?'
The Boss looks at The Enchanter and says that he didn't thinks that far.
All of a sudden a woman screaming comes from the depths of the bank where the safe was located.
'Stay here!' The Boss said and moved towards the source of noise.
In front of the room with the safe, a blonde woman was screaming like she was tortured or something like that. The boss aimed the gun to her and told her to shut up. The woman went silent all of a sudden.
' What the hell is wrong with you?'
'I had just realized that I forgot my money for lunch at home.' Said the woman.
The Boss looks at her and tries not to make a cross with his hand on the body.