Secrets

Alex's perspective
Rain terrifies me. Rain is like tiny bullets falling from the sky. Slowly but surely they take everyone. The rain pitter pattered on my window. I looked at Thomas who was watching Tv. I bit my lip, a bit to hard, it started bleeding. The rain fell harder. Tears burned in my eyes. Then the thunder came.
             I sobbed, the bodies. My family. Gone. The rain took them. Please dont take me yet, i have so much to live for. I started to shake. Thomas looked over at me.
              Thomas's perspective
The tv had all my attention. That is until I heard the quiet sobs of Alexander. I looked over not prepared for what I saw. He was shaking violently and huge tears streamed down his cheeks. "Alexander...are you alright" i got up and walked over to him slowly. He didnt respond. It scared me. "Come on, its alright. Its just a little rain" i said softly, then i hugged him.
                  Alex's perspective
I was broken from my trance by the sweet smell of spring. I opened my eyes and saw thomas hugging me. I fell into his chest and began to cry harder "i hate rain". He pushed my back and then looked into my eyes "hey, its alright. Rain can be scary". His voice was so silky, i wiped my eyes and smiled "it is". Thomas chuckled a bit "ill make you some food".