Chapter Six

Chapter 6

"What you mean Nick's coming?' I asked panicing.

"He coming here. I told heno but he will not listen." Mr. Moon said, a little paniced himself.

'It's going to be okay. He has to know soon or latter." My mom states.

"Well, I pick latter." I spit out into the air. Looking at them all, "Wat will he do? Is he going to rejected her too?" I asked to myself.

"If he rejects her me and him are going to have a little talk... or should I say my teeth to his face. My wolf has sang to me. I laughed out loud, and all of the head turn to face me

"Sorry, I have not heard my wolf in a long time" I whisptered to them. All of their faces ahd a smile on them, hich made me smile to ear to ear. Looking for Ally to find her in my fathers arms.

"What are we going to do?" I ask, knowing we need to know. Waiting for anwer, I turn to face the window. The sky was gaving off that lominos look that I have not seen in a long time.

"We will talk to him outside the room, to tell him not to make a scene." Mr. Moon said, making my head turn to look at him.

" oky no screaming, no big scene form him." I state in a small alpha tone.

~~~

Two hours have passed. ly was loud asleep in my arms, when he walked in. Mr and Mrs. Moon were behind im. One look ame and he turto walk out, but Mr. Moon stopped him.

"Nick sit." He said in his alphas tone, pointing to a chair. H had a sit, and turn to face me.

"Wow, look at theslut who just pop out a baby. I feel sorry for the father of that baby." Hesa with so much hate. I just sat there, laughin to myself then thought of what to say.

"Her name is Ally Ray Wisher. And she yours , Jackass." I said, looking him dead the eyes, with a smirk on face.