Chapter Nine

"What?" I smiled.

"Who is this?" He asked look at Ally.

"Her name is Ally Ray Wisher. She is mine." I smiled, walking over to putting her bag on the foor by her bed. Andy was looking at her and back to me then back to her.

"Andy are you okay?" I ask, standing in front for him. He looking so lost. About ten minuts have past, with him looking at her then at me and back to Ally. Ally started to cry, picking her up. Moving her carsit on to the floor, and sat down on the bed.

"Whos the father?" Andy asked watching me.

"Nick." I stated, watching for what was going to do next.

" Nick...you mean Nick Moon. Our soon to be alpha?" He asked with bug eyes.

"Yea... That jackass."

"Whathappen with you guys?"he whispter to me cus Ally was fallg back to sleep.

"His sixteen brhday, we had sx, he marked me he rejected, I was pergnant, I had sex with you, I moved , had her, and now I'm here." I said, trying to cry.

"I'm sorry, Ever. I'm so sorry." He tells me, over d over. Puting Ally down into her bed, I turn toface him.

"Dont be sorry." I keep telling him.

"I'm not sorry about what he has done, but what going to happen." he said puting me in a hugwe were standing like that for about five minutes or so before he kissed my had ,and told me th he had to go. I walked him out, and when to bed.