Chapter 1

Jason's POV

I was on my hunting duties with my pig and best friend Jeffrey, when this storm kicked in. Damn it. Now I'm stuck in a cave soaking wet, and I lost sight of Jeffrey. It had to be hours since I last saw him. I really hope he's doing okay. But for now I'm here cold and all alone...

Something knocked me out of my thoughts. It was a very small sound. Kind of like a squeak. 'Wait a second, I know that sound' I looked deeper in to the cave and out came a very pleased Dillon. "Dillon! I haven't seen you in forever!" I cheered to the small creature 'maybe I wont be alone after all'.

After a while attempting to make a fire, I went outside to find some good rocks I could use. 'Ah, theres one' and went to pick it up. As I bent over, I heard.... A scream? Confused and slightly scared, I looked around, trying to find the source of the scream. I looked in the sky to see the tornado passing by. I ran over to the cave. Then something stopped me. The scream. It was still going! I looked back at the sky ((unintentional pun)) and see a girl flying towards me. Quickly I run, panicking and not having Clue of what to do. I look back and heard her head hit the ground. Man, that must of hurt! Shivering to the thought of her pain.

"Help! Help!" I heard her scream. I went over to her to see if she was okay, but before i reached her, she past out. Dang. I must admit she was really pretty. Her (your outfit) seemed to fit her perfectly, with her matching (hair color) hair. She was beauti- WAIT. I cant let her looks get to me. For all I know she could be a spy. But I couldn't just leave her there, could I? Debating on what i should do, i noticed the tornado was heading towards our direction, so I made the quick decision to get her in the cave. With the best of my ability, I picked her up and headed toward the cave.

CHAPTER 1 PEOPLEZ

I WANT TO THANK THE TWO PEOPLE WHO LIKED MY STORY IN THAT ONE ADD

MIGHT NOT BE MUCH BUT STILL MEANS A LOT TO ME :D