Nightmare (Tim)

Okay, before I start, hello! I hope you like this story! Please like, and add it to your stories etc. Unless you don't want to, then don't.

Bruce Wayne = Batman = Classified
Alfred Pennyworth = Agent A = Also Classified
Richard (Dick) Grayson = Nightwing = 22
Jason Todd = Red Hood = 18
Timothy (Tim) Drake =  Red Robin = 16
Damian (Dami) Wayne = Robin = 13

This will basically stay the same unless I say so.

*****

Dick's P.O.V
Knock Knock
I roll over onto my side, trying to blink away the tiredness. It had been a long patrol, not to mention the fact that he was back in Gotham. After a little mistake Damian made, I'm now stuck, here, along with all my siblings. I slip out the bed, carefully making my way to the door. Another knock.
"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" I whisper-yell, trying not to wake the whole house. It's probably just Alfred, checking up on me. I reach the door and step back in surprise. "Timmy?!"
A short figure with blue eyes stares at me.

"C-Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." I step out the way, he quickly scurries inside. He sits on my double bed, that's when I notice his eyes are puffy and red, as if he had been crying. I rush over to him, holding him to my chest. "Timmy? Have you been crying Timmy?" A small nod. "Why?"

He pauses, deciding whether to should tell me or not.

"I had a nightmare." His voice cracks and I can tell he's trying very hard not to cry.
"Shhhh," I say, stroking his back. "It's okay, I'm here now." It breaks my heart seeing him like this, I used to get bad nightmares too, sometimes I still do. "Want to talk about it?"
"Y-Yeah..." He rests his head on my chest and wraps his hands around my hips, pulling me closer. "The Joker got you." I flinch, that crazy clown put me through hell quite a few times, and quite literally sent Jason there. "He was hurting you, Dick. And none of us could help." He tenses up, squeezing me harder. "When we eventually found you, you were broken. You begged me to kill you... A-and I-I had to. I c-couldn't bear s-seeing you like th-that." He brakes down, crying into my shirt.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay, I'm okay. Look at me," I slowly pull his face up so he looks me in the eye. "I'm right here, Timmy." He nods, finally calming down. He sniffs and yawns, his eyes dropping. I guess all the crying and fear has worn him out. He goes to stand up but I pull him down back onto the bed. "Stay here if you want." He nods slowly and lays down. I slip in beside him and he snuggles into my chest. I pull him into me, wrapping my arms around him.

Eventually, they both fell into a deep sleep, having the best sleep either of them had had in weeks.

*****
(Should I do the other brothers too?)

PLEASE READ!

I don't usually do this so yeah, please read- oh wait you are :)
Okay:
1. This book will run on your votes, adding to libraries and comments. Without those, I'm not motivated to continue so yea, please do those things if you want more.
2. My updates depend on the above. If you get really desperate, send me a message and I'll update ASAP.
3. All comments are welcome! As long as it's not homophobic or racist. So please comment your honest thoughts and views. If you liked it, tell me which part! Also, if you have any ideas/requests comment them and I'll consider them while writing the next chapter. (If I do use your idea/request I will give you mention)
4. I have another book out at the moment called Tainted Love. It's a Damian Wayne x Reader so check it out if you want too. :)
5. It's only really important to red bold at the start or end of the chapter if "read me/please read" is in bold. Otherwise, it's usually just me messing around/ talking about the chapter.
6
. Thanks for reading this! Comment your name and I'll add you to the next chapter. XD

Okay! I think that's everything... XD