Request AU Special (Damian x Reader)

Special thanks to for the sleepover idea and for repeatedly voting! (Please go and check out some of their stuff)

Some mild language is used in this chapter because it has Dami and Jason <3

*****

In this AU, you and Damian have been dating for a while, however, you don't know that he's Robin, you also don't know about Bruce or any of the brothers.(You have yet to meet Dick and Jason in person).

You pull the hood of your (F/c) jacket over your head once again. It was a pointless act, however, because as soon as you had replaced it, the strong wind blew it off. Again. Eventually, you give up, the cold rain instantly hitting your face and (h/l) hair. Your brother was out tonight, something about a special meeting with Batman. You had wanted to go too, obviously, but he kept being very secretive and ignored all your questions. So, to quench your boredom, you're on your way to Wayne Manor, the home of your boyfriend. You smile at that word, boyfriend.

Eventually, you're climbing the steps, approaching the heavy wooden doors. You press firmly on the door bell, listening to the sound echo around the house. Suddenly, the door opens and you're met with the kind smile of Alfred.
"Miss (Y/n), do come in! It's raining cats and dogs out there!" He steps sideways, allowing you to enter. Yeah, have fun bro.

"Thank you, Alfred." You reply, instantly thankful he put the heating on.
"I do not wish to come across rude, however, could you please explain to me why you are here?" You freeze, dropping your bag on the floor.

"Didn't Damian tell you?" You ask, shocked that he forgot to mention the sleepover to his butler.
"No, Miss (Y/n), I was not informed we would be graced with your presence. You give him a warm smile, somehow, he made you feel like royalty whenever he speaks to you.
"Can I still stay or...?" You look warily at the now closed door. It took you twenty minutes to walk here...

"Of course you can say, I'm sure the young masters won't mind." Relief feels you and you take off your coat, trying to dry off and warm up. "Please excuse me, but I have urgent matters to attend to. Make yourself at home my dear." And with that he left, heading towards the kitchen.

You leave the hallway too, trying to remember the layout of the manor. At last, you come to the living room. Just as you enter the room something big and heavy slams into your side. You let out a panicked scream, what the hell was that?! Your mind screams as you hit the floor with a loud thud, you squeeze your eyes shut.

"TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" A loud voice shouts. You try to cover your face but your arms and chest are pinned down by something.
"Oh, my God! Jason!" Another strange voice?
"Ohhh no. NO! NO WAY I AM LETTING HIM OFF AGAIN, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU BEG DICK!"

"JASON! LOOK! It's not Little D, it's a girl!"

A silence feels the air and the weight on your chest is suddenly removed. You splutter and cough a bit, the lack of oxygen making feel dizzy. You keep your eyes shut, you don't want to watch the room spin.

"Ooops."

"Man, is she okay?!"

"Chill Dickie, I'm sure she's fine. Yo missy!" You flinch at his harsh tone. "Get up now or I'll-"

"Shut up! Can't you see you scared her?" That voice sounds... Familiar....
"Shut it, Replacement." You hear some shuffling and footsteps coming towards you.

"Hey," A soft deep voice says next to you. "Are you okay? Can you open your eyes?" Slowly you peel your eyes open.

In front of you stand three young men. One is Tim Drake, brother to your boyfriend and classmate, one is a tall guy, well-built, with a streak of white in his dark hair. The last is the one closest to you, he has beautiful blue eyes and raven hair. You sit up, accepting the outstretched hand of Mr. Blue-Eyes. As soon as you're up, he shoots a look at Mr. White-Streak who sighs heavily.