Damian x OC x Jason

This chapter is a special one for @Princessjasmine10132 ! She's really cool.

I AM SO SORRY! IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I SAID I WOULD DO THIS!

"Hey, Jazz." I look up from my sketch to be met with the cold stare of Jason. How long have we been friends now? Too long to care. I sighed rolling my eyes.
"What do you want now?"
"Jesus Fucking Christ-"

"Language."
"Just let me finish you little shit-"
"Language." He scowls. "Try again."
"I was trying to say, the others should be back very soon."

"Well done, Jay! I'm so proud! I wish I had filmed it, I could have shown it to Dick!"
"Oh shut it."

"You shut it Cock-face." He spits out the wine he's somehow gotten his hands on. A whole bottle, half already missing. It's probably stolen. Who am I kidding? It's definitely stolen. Alfred will not be happy. Or Bruce. Or Dick. Or Tim. Or Dami. This isn't going to end well. The last time he got drunk........

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! T-T-THE FLOOOORRRR!"
"Pull yourself together Jay! .......... Jay? Jay..... Why are you crying?"
"THE THE THE THE FLOOOOR! IT IT IT..... IT DOESN'T L- LIIIKE MMMMEE."
"The floor.... The floor doesn't like you?"
"Y- Y- Yeaahhhhhh."

"I see..."

"It... It's... It's all D- Dylan's fauuulttt."

"Dylan?"

"DYLAN! DYLAN! DYLAN!!"

"Oh my God! JASON PUT THE SWORD DOWN! NO! Don't do that! JASON!"

I stand up and walk over to him. Already, he's sprawled out on the couch and his words are slightly slurred.

"You, are such a pretty Marshan." I sigh and push my hair behind my ears and try to pull the bottle out his hand.

"I am a Kryptonian. How many times have I told you this Jay?"
"I dunno.... I think Dick started to keep a tally." Rolling my eyes I pull the bottle out of his hand.

"HEY! GIVE IT BACK!" He yells, pouting.
"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Give it back, or I will tell Dick you loooove him." At this remark, I spin on my heel and turn to face the half-drunk.

"Go ahead," I spit at him. "He already knows about that..... Phase. It was just a crush."

"Suuure. Then I'll tell Dam... Dam... Damian."

"Again, go ahead. Everyone is well aware of my previous thoughts on Dick. We're cool. He's cool."

"Right, if you're so cool and Dami's cool with it,"

"I never said Damian was-"

"If I kiss you, he won't care."

What.
The.
Actual.

Fuck?!

I try to step away but even drunk, a bat is a bat. Before even I can react he's standing in front of me.

Now, being a Kryptonian, I am one of the strongest beings on the planet. This planet, Earth, anyways. So even though Jason is taller than me and more muscular, a simple push will send him through the wall... Right?

WRONG!

It turns out, if your opponent has been trained by Batman for most of his life, had a winner-takes-it-all life before that and literally been through hell and back, you are powerless.

Jason wraps his arms around me, making me stumble slightly. Before I can pull away, he bends down and presses his lips onto my own, closing his eyes. I squirm around, trying to escape but his hold on me just gets stronger. If I punch him now, this close, he'll be killed for sure. I feel his hands slide down from my ribs to my hips, and then down to my bum. I push firmly into his chest gripping his shirt, trying to shake him off, he replies by squeezing his hands. I'm ashamed to say, I gave him the satisfaction of a gasp. As soon as my lips parted, his rude tongue began poking around.