3: What if...

Basically this is if Ezra's parents had escaped and he found them on Lothal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ezra, Kanan, and Chopper had arrived on Lothal looking for Ezra's parents. After chasing the lothcat and telling Ryder who he was Ryder started talking.
    "We're free. Rebel sympathizers are free thanks to your parents."
    "Where are they?" Ezra asked hesitantly, afraid of the answer.
    "With a group of rebels a little ways away. I can take you to them or send for them." Ryder offered.
    "Can you send for them." Ezra asked, not wanting to be away from Kanan.
     In only a matter of a few hours Ezra's parents had come. Being overjoyed at hearing Ezra was okay, they had come as quickly as possible.
     After a tearful reunion Ephrim extended his hand to shake Kanan's hand.
     "Thank you for taking care of my son." He said. Kanan nodded in acknowledgment.
       As they finished talking TIES could be heard in the distance. Ezra immediately signaled Chopper to contact Hera.
       "Mom, Dad, how many rebels are with you?"
       "Ten, including us and Ryder. Why?" Ephrim answered.
       "Kanan, can the Phantom carry that many people?" Ezra asked. Kanan nodded knowing Ezra's plan. 
       "What's going on Ezra?" Mira asked confused.
       "We're getting you and the other rebels off Lothal in the ship we came in." Mira nodded understanding what her sons plan was.
        Everything was going as planned. All the rebels were together and were about to board the Phantom when a voice rang out.
       "Well, well, well, would you look at this. A little family reunion, how sweet." the Seventh Sister said in her unmistakable sarcastic voice.
       Both Ezra and Kanan stepped out in front of the other rebels waiting for the Seventh Sister to attack. But Ezra felt something through the Force: the Fifth Brother. He let his hand lay right above his lightsaber waiting for the Fifth Brothers attack. He was going to kill Ezra's parents. Just as he was about to strike Ezra leaped back and ignighted his lightsaber and connected it with the Fifth Brother's.
        The rebels were shocked, eccpecially Ezra's parents. The Fifth Brother tried to knock Ezra of his feet by shaking up the dust around him, but it only made Ezra fight better. He used the dust to his advantage, letting the dust cover the next move he was about to through at the Inquisiter. He threw the Fifth Brother back as the dust settled.
        In the mean time the rebels and Chopper boarded the Phantom. Kanan and Ezra pushed the inquisiters back at the same time and jumped in the Phantom as it took off. As soon as they could they jumped into hyperspace.
        The trip to meet the rest of the fleet was quiet. Ezra's parents stared at him as he leaned on the pilots chair that Kanan was sitting in. They couldn't believe what they had witnessed. They had heard about the jedi in the clone wars, but they never thought their son would be like them.
        After arriving and the rebels had boarded the main ship Kanan and Ezra headed to the Ghost. Hera met them there asking what happened. When they finished telling Hera Ezra looked like he was about pass out from exhaustion. Kanan picked him up and carried him to his (Kanan's) room and layed him on the bottom bunk.
      Kanan went to the command ship and found Ezra's parents.
      "Is he really a Jedi?" Ephrim asked.
      "Yes. He is my padawan." Kanan responded.
      "Ok. Sorry it's just going to take us time to get used to that." Ephrim said.
      "I understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope you like it. I didn't really know how to end it...so yeah.
    So I had this written and didn't know I had it so...hope you like it.
~Rebeljedi16 out