Being scooter brauns daughter chapter 20

That's when things got heated.

He was about to pull down my shorts when I pulled back.

"What now" he said annoyed and pissed. "Who was that girl" I said looking at him with hurt eyes. "I had no other choice" he said. "How long is she uhh staying?" I asked. "Couple months" he said like if it was only a couple days maybe even hours. I just pretended I isn't care when I really did care. I looked down and tears formed I my eyes but I held them back but they slipped out.

"Baby what's wrong" he said worried as he got up and sat next to me wrapped his warm hands around my waist.

"Everything" I whispered. "I know we fight but please fuck faith just tell me what the fuck is wrong" he said more annoyed. "Just" I looked down "you know fucking what I'm tired of this innocent "act" of yours you act like if I rape you when In reality your a fucking whore" he yelled. "Here we go again" I said pissed at what he just told me. "Here we go again?" He said "yes because we always fight" I hissed "what ever let me go get Judy" he smirked.

He left and finally I have alone time. I honestly want to end all this bs. I want to talk to my dad argue with my sister but there both dead. I should of had a plan but now I'm with Justin and Carter is out to get me. Wait carter? Maybe if I text Carter he will just help me leave even though he is out to get me but he wouldn't hurt me right? I mean he likes me so why would he hurt me. I just wanna leave Justin is being such a douche.

Justin and Judy walk in smiling and laughing. "Aww Justin your to cute" she said and kissed his cheek. It beyond pissed me off. "Judy go into my room I used to share with faith" he smiled and lead her to the room and walked back down. "Hey faith" he said. Tears fell down my cheeks and I got up and slapped him hard. "Were over for good" I said as I pushed him back and ran to the door. "NO WAIT" Justin screamed but it was to late because I had already ran into the woods fastly.

I finally stopped. I heard foot steps come behind me. I quickly turned around and every thing went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up. I was sore for some reason. Wait sore? Then I slowly opened my eyes to find Justin. Oh shit why did he follow me I was hoping it was carter honestly.

"About time you wake up baby" he said and picked me up. "Let me go" I coughed out blood. Wait what the hell did he do to me!

"Wh-" he cutt me off. "Baby I'm so sorry" he said while a tear drop left his cheeks and landed on my cheek. "It hurts" I whispered as he sat me down in the restroom and slowly cleaned my face. "W-hat happened?" I asked. "We'll you left and I was looking everywhere for you and when I found you you were already hurt" he said. "Oh" I mumbled and whimpered from the pain I was in: "I'm sorry about Judy" he said "I could care less" I said quietly. "No I'm sorry baby you don't deserve this bullshit I just made you feel worse" he said "I could see the pain in your eyes faith" he whispered. "Justin im not gunna forgive you so easily but for now just leave me alone" I said lowly. "Baby let's go to bed" he said as he gently picked me up and put me on the bed gently and snuggled next to me. I laid on the other side since I was still mad at what he had done. He pulled me closer and whispered "baby I'm gunna make it up to you" in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I fell asleep. I woken up from Judy and Justin talking. I opened my eyes and sat up. "Oh" Judy said as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. What the fuck is her problem. Instead of saying anything I got up and whimpered a bit and walked quickly to the restroom and slammed it and made sure to lock it. What bullshit Justin has said to me. He probably already fucked her I mean she shows her boobs wears shorts that show her ass and she has blue eyes and long eye lashes and long curly hair and she's just perfect. No wonder he can't get away from her. And as for me? I just have green ugly eyes. I'm so ugly.

• knocking •

"Faith hurry up Judy needs to use the restroom" he said annoyed. I didn't answer for then I'm just gunna take longer. I looked at my reflection and almost screamed. I looked u-g-l-y literally. My right eye was swollen shut and my cheeks had bruises and I was bleeding from my nose and I had bruises and cuts everywhere. I opened the door and Judy smirked at me and went to the restroom.

"Faith" Justin said. "What" I spat pissed. "Me and uh Judy are gunna go out" "where?" I said hurt fully. "I mean we need to talk faith.." "About" I said "Us we can't be together anymore because your in danger and if were tether your gunna get killed and I can't risk you like that" he said. "So your dumping me for Judy" I said trying not to cry. "Kind of" he said. I left the room and went to the other room.

Minutes later Justin and Judy walked in. We'll be back soon. As they left I got my phone. Carter was calling me but I just ignored it. But got a text.

"Just to let you know it wasn't I who beat you up like if you were worthless it was Justin (:"

I rolled me eyes. Justin would never do that to me. Or so I thought.

"FAITH!!" I heard Justin yell. I walked down and saw a pissed Justin.

"WhAt" I spat. "You FUCKED carter?" "Why do you wen care" I spat and smirked . "Because HE COULD GET YOU PREGEANT" "it's not fuking it's making love justin" I smirked and went upstairs.

I laid down and justin walked in. "Tell me the truth" he said. "You want the truth? We'll how about the fact that you fucking left ME for that slut and broke my heart. I'm jealous how could you hurt me so much" I yelled. "I know faith baby but your right I'm a douche bag" he said as he sat down be side me. "I love you justin" I said "it was a mistake to let you go can you please take me back" "if you promise to never leave me for a girl like Judy" "deal" and with that he pationally kissed.

I pulled away. "Justin we can't keep fighting like this you know" I said quietly. "I know baby" he said and Judy walked in. "We're done Judy" he said. "Good cause I was just using you now I'm gunna leave" she said. I got up and punched her and dragged her out of the house. "Baby calm down" Justin said while laughing "bitch deserved worse" I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go to sleep"

I fell asleep but woke up to Justin yelling.

| GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!!|

Ok so I haven't updated because I don't know what else to put. So PLEASE comment ideas you would want me to put and I'll give you credit!! So COMMENT IDEAS PLEASE!!!