To many secrets part 10

I woke up in a new room. I got up quickly and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw some young guy about Austin's age.

"You must be Daniella" he said.
"Who are you" I asked a little unsure. "Austin's gang member" he said. "You do know he owns this gang" he took a beer out and sipped It. "Oh" was all I said.

"So have you guys fucked?"
"It's non if your damn Buisness" I spat. "Feisty no wonder he likes you"

"Could you please just change the subject" I mumbled. "Hey Daniella" Austin came and smiled at me. "Hi" I sat down as he came and kissed my lips.

"I'm Gunna go work things out with my mum" I said as got off the counter. "I thought she hates you" he said. "I know but I still need to work things out" I said and started walking

I arrived and my stomach felt quizey. I knocked three times and my mum answered. "What" she spat like venom. "I'm sorry your right" i hugged her. "I told you to never come back so leave" she pushed me and I fell. "Mom please" I begged and cried. She slammed the door.

Luckily she didn't lock it so I went inside. "MOM PLEASE IM SORRY" I said. "Get out" she spat.
"Faith calm down this is your daughter" Cameron said. "I mean I know she's made stupid desions but who hasn't? Remember when you left me and cheated and got pregeant" he said.

"Your right Cameron... I'm sorrydaniella" she hugged me.
"You for forbidden to see him" Cameron and faith both said strictly.

I went upstairs to say hi to Jayden but when I opened the door he was with some girl literally about to have sex. "I'm sorry" I shut the door and ran to my room.

I laid down bored. I should go out more like movies , park , maybe clubs?

That's what I'll do. Tonight's gunna be the time of my life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally finished my wanded hair.
I fixed my shorts and headed for the door.

I was wearing y high top black and white converse. Topped with my denim high waisted shorts and a white tank top.

"Where are you going" Jayden whispered. "Shit you scared me" I mumbled as I opened the door.

"I said where are you going" he spat. "To club" I said awkwardly.
"MOM DAD" he shout and they ran down. What a shithead

"Daniella is going to the club" he said. "Daniella" my mother slapped me hard.

"It hasn't even been a couple weeks and your already going out" she screamed. "What's going on" cameo said sleepy since it was 12am

"You know what Daniella this is why I kicked you out you can't respect our damn rules" she spat.
"I CANT RESPECT YOUR DAMN RULES? WHAT ABOUT JAYDEN I LITERALLY WALKED INTO HIS ROOM TO SEE HIM HAVING SEX WITH A DAMN SLUT" I screamed.

"Jayden's old enough" she defended him. "He's the same damn age" I said coldly.
"Go to your damn room an if you even dare to leave you are definitely going back with your foster dad" she said.

"We'll I mean Carter's actually been there my whole life so I might as we'll move in with him" I spat and left outside. "COME BACK HERE" she yelled and came after me. She was in crazy mood.

She catched up and tackled me to the ground. "Girls stop" Cameron picked up faith off me. I touched my bloody nose. "What... Kind of-of mother are y-ou-" i was scared. She could of hurt me enough that I'd have to go to the hospital.

"Jayden talk to her meanwhile I calm faith down" cam said as I was laying on the floor.

"You always know how to ruin things don't you? Now you made mom crazy and-" I screamed and carssessed my stomach. It hurt so damn much I felt a sharp pain keep haunting me.

"Daniella?" Jayden said. "HELP" I screamed I didn't know what was happening it all was a blur after I passed out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up surrounded by tree's and bushes. I was tied up by chains in a tree. I screamed for help but it was no help.

I saw a little girl and little boy playing and laughing. It looked just like me and Jayden...

| Comment some ideas and I'll give you credit!!!|