To many secrets part 9

I walked back home not caring about school. I might as we'll drop out and just except the job I got recommended to. We'll I mean I should...

As I arrived home I opened the door and saw cam and faith making out. "Nasty" I said.
"Daniella!" My mother shout.
"Again? What is up with you why can't you be respectful and actually care like Jayden" she said.

"Faith calm down" Cameron said.
"No I won't ever since you've hung out with Austin you've been so fucking rude" she spat.

"I can do what ever I want to" I spat back. "Give me your phone" she spat, "I don't-"
"Bullshit give me it" I threw her my phone and left back outside.

"YOU KNIW WHAT IF YOU LEAVE don't..... DONT EVER CONE BACK" she said and slammed the door. "IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE" I yelled back.

As I walked to the front Jayden barley came home from school.
"Daniella are you serious? Stop fucking fighting with mother your lucky enough we get to be here and this is how you act? I'm glad your not coming back in matter in fact you and your bullshit lies" he spat and pushed me aside and ran back inside.

I'm homeless now. I mean it could be worse. Like I could be dead.
But I'm not dead so I guess.

If I go with Austin I'm suspecting bad things. And if I go with Justin I'll have to obey him or else he'll hate me. If I I with Carter we'll fuck that.

I started walking to some place that looked abanded. I heard whispering behind me but shook my head and ignored it. As I was about to walk into a liquor store I felt some grab me. "Let me go" I whimpered.

"No baby girl your all ours now" they said and laughed. I screamed loudly but all they did was put something in my mouth and made me swallow it. And seconds later I passed out.

•••••••••••==•••••••••••••••••••••

I open my eyes barley enough to see some young teenage guy in front of me. I felt pain in my body.
I looked up only to hurt more.
"Shhh please go back to sleep and yet won't hurt you no more" I heard a familiar voice say. I fell asleep.

Only to wake up in a bed. I was in someone's arms. Great. I looked and it was Austin. "Austin" I whispered as I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry what they did to you" he whispered as he Caressed my face carefully. "I'm in pain" I whimpered an he quickly let go.

"Daniella in sorry" he said. I looked at his sparkling eyes. He is sorry. "Why?" I asked confused.
"Because I was the one who hurt you..." His voice said. I slapped him across the face hard.

"What the fuck" he said as I got up.
He slammed me against the wall hard. "Austin" I whimpered. He didn't let go. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE? Ima a monster" He let go and sighed.

"Austin.." I said . "What Daniella we can't be together I'm in a fucking wanted gang I can't control myself sometimes I have to take medicine just to control it and I just can be with you please leave" he said.

I carsssed his face. "Austin I know you don't mean to and I know if we are together I'll have to make some sacrafaces but it'll be worth it" he said calmly. He smiled and got up and kissed me pationally. As his hands were caressing my cheeks. We moved in scene.

I felt all the things possible for this magical kiss. "I'm lucky" he said as I smiled. "Don't you have to go home? I don't mean to sound rude or anything" he said.

"They kicked me out" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Problems and ..... Secrets" I said and whispered secrets.
"Secrets?" He asked. "Don't ask" I breathed out. "Tell me I don't want our relationship filled with lies" he mumbled. "It's just non if your business" I mumbled.

"We'll you could stay here" he whispered as he stared at my eyes again. "How are your eyes that blue" he smiled as I blushed a bit.

"I get them from Justin" I said.
"Justin bieber?" He said. "Yes he's my father" I said. "Your father? I thought he was your cousin he said he didn't have kids" he mumbled the last part. "We'll he does" I reassured him.

"He's worked for me before and he's never had kids" he mumbled but I heard him. "Austin is being a criminal fun?" I asked. He nodded no and carssed my cheeks. "I don't ever want you to be in a gang Daniella" he whispered and peck my lips.

"Here are some cloths to sleep in" he smiled. "Thanks" I smiled back.
I grabbed the cloths and went into the restroom and started changing.
I saw condoms in the trash bag and then saw some of other girls thongs.

I gaged at how disgusting that was.
I threw up in the tolet. "Daniella open up" I hear him knock.

I opened the door and flushed the tolet. "Why did you throw up you looked fine-" I pointed to the condoms/thongs an exited the restroom.

"I'm sorry it's just in a teenager and I get hormones" he chukled.
"It's not funny Austin in matter of fact it's nasty" I said but couldn't help but giggle.

"Not funny when your I've there giggling" he said. "Whatever good night" I said and laid down.

| comment/ vote plzzz|