Chapter 1

The doorbell dinged, indicating someone had just walked in. I looked up to see three guys, and without hesitation, they headed straight for me. "Hello!" I greeted the three whilst bowing. "How may I help you today?" I put a smile on my face as I made my way around the counter.

"Hello!" One of them replied while all three bowed in response. "Um, is this where we get our bowling shoes?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes, one second please," I stated as I went into the back. I then grabbed 3 pairs of shoes and came back out. "Here you go." I passed each one a pair of shoes.

"But we didn't even tell you our shoe sizes." Another boy spoke this time. "And this one is 1/2 a size too small." He continued to complain.

"I have an eye for these kind of things," I explained to them, "trust me, you'll play much better in those shoes." I pointed at the shoes he held. The three of them gave me a suspicious look before taking a seat and changing into the bowling shoes. The smallest of the boys got up and walked around in the shoes. "Not bad," he then commented, his voice was quite distinctive. That put a smile on my face.

"One lane I'm assuming?" I asked the tallest of them. He responded with a nodded and he motioned the others to gather their stuff. "How many games?" The three boys looked at each other and mumbled among themselves. "Two." The tallest answered, facing me once again. "That'll be 45,000 won." I informed them as I punched numbers into the cashier register. The tallest nodded and took out his wallet paying for the three of them. I took the money before handing them three keys. Each key was for a designated locker where they could put their stuff.

"Have you been here before?" The three boys shook their head no. "Could you please fill out this form for me first then?" I asked handing them a clipboard and a pen. The tallest took it and started to fill it out. When he was done he handed it back to me. "Thank you."

I then stepped out from behind the counter and motioned them to follow me, I lead them to the small area that divided the front cafe from the bowling alley. "You can leave you're stuff here." I told them, pointing each one to their small locker. When they were done, I showed them to their lane. "Hope you have fun." I smiled and bowed. "I'm Yu-Na by the way, if you need anything, just come find me or you can ask any of the other available staff here."

"Thank you. I'm Mark." The tallest one smiled. "This is BamBam," He pointed to the smallest of the three, "and this is Jackson." He said pointing to the guy who had complained about his shoes earlier. He was looking down at his feet, fiddling with them like he was displeased. Mark then stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"It's nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand. "If you'll excuse, I should go back to work now." I told them kindly. They nodded and turned to leave.

As I left, I heard BamBam tease one of the other two. "Haha, hyung's feet are small."

[ Kay, I was in a Koreaboo phase when I wrote this. So excuse the cringed, ill go back and fix it later. Enjoy 🙃 ]