Chapter 6

"Um... yes. Um..." I stuttered. "I'm looking for Jackson Wang?" I quickly stated after recomposing myself.

"He's not home right now. Do you mind me asking why you're looking for him?"

"I believe I have his shoes." I lifted my arm a bit showing the boy the shoes, which were now partially drenched.

"Youngjae hyung?" A familiar voice called out from within the apartment. "Who is it?" Following the voice, a figure stepped into the doorframe. "Oh, it's you, the noona from yesterday." It was BamBam, the boy with a peculiar voice.

"Noona?" My eyebrows quirked up and I gave him an 'excuse me' look. My expression must have changed quickly because the two boys suddenly looked slightly frightened.

A blush crept onto BamBam's face along with a sneaky child-ish smile. "You looked like you were older than me, so I assumed you were a noona."

"How old are you guys?"

"20." BamBam stated.

"21." The other boy, who I remembered was Youngjae, smiled with his answer.

"I'm 22," I replied, sticking my hand out for them to shake. Youngjae shook it first, followed by BamBam.

"So noona, what brings you here?" BamBam asked curiously, completely changing the topic of the conversation.

"Well, Mr. Jackson Wang left his shoes at the bowling place and took one of our bowling shoes instead. And I kinda of need that pair of bowling shoes back." I explained to BamBam in more detail.

"Well, I'd get the shoes for you, but going through hyung's stuff is a pain in the butt. Finding something in hyung's room is even more impossible." Youngjae nodded along with BamBam's words, agreeing with everything he said. "Mark hyung isn't here to help either. He knows Jackson hyung and his stuff better than any of us." BamBam laughed.

"Oh, okay then," I mumbled, slightly disappointed. "Will Jackson be long? I could wait...."

Youngjae cut me off with a small laughter. "I wouldn't wait for hyung. Plus, he's at the studio so he actually won't be around for a while." He explained with a big smile on his face.

"Oh," I mumbled again, not knowing what else to do. Then something hit me. "Wait, so why are you guys at his house while he's somewhere else?"

"We all live together?" BamBam answered as if it was the most casual thing.

"All?" I questioned.

"Yeah. All 7 of us, Mark hyung, Jaebum hyung, Jackson hyung, Jinyoung hyung, BamBam, Yugeyeom and I." Youngjae listed of as he counted 7 of his fingers.

"Wow! So, all of you guys are university I'm guessing?"

"No. We're..." BamBam started, but he was cut off by another voice that came from within their home.

This voice was deeper and stricter. "What are you two doing there?" Those words were followed by another figure appearing between the two boys that already stood there. "Who are you?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jaebum hyung! Um... this is um..." Bam Bam started.

"My name is Son Yu-Na." I answered.

"Yeah. Jackson hyung accidentally brought a pair of their bowling shoes home yesterday after the three of us went out." Bam Bam explained for me.

"Their?" Jaebum raised an eyebrow and looked at me questioningly.

"My family's bowling place," I responded with a smile. "Could you please ask him to contact me when he comes back?" I asked, pulling out a business card from my purse.

Jaebum stepped forward and took the business card from my hands. Now he stood in front of Youngjae and Bam Bam. "Well, Jackson isn't here right now. I'll let him know when he comes back home. You can leave now." With that, the door was slammed in my face.

I jumped slightly, taken aback by the action. 'Oh well,' I shrugged off and made my way out of the building. Just as I reached the elevator, I heard someone call out 'Noona'. For some odd reason, I knew they were calling me. I turned around to see that Bam Bam had ran out after me.

I stopped in my tracks and waited for him. "Sorry about that." Bam Bam panted as he caught up to me. "Jaebum hyung is, um, cautious." He looked up at me cheekily.

"It's fine," I shrugged. With that the two of us stood there in awkwardness.

"Can I walk you home?" Bam Bam offered, his face almost beaming.

"Um, it's- " I started before I was interrupted by a clap of thunder that resonated through the walls of the building. "It's okay. And it's pretty bad out there any way. I wouldn't want bother you." I wasn't sure why I said that but the words left my mouth any way. Another bolt of lighting struck, and a while after lights began to flicker.

"It looks pretty dangerous out there." BamBam mumbled.

"I better leave before it gets worse then." I half laughed, forcing jitters out of me.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want me to come along?"

"I'm sure. Thank you for the offer though." I smiled at the younger. He nodded. "I'll get going then." And with that I made my out of the building and to the bowling place.

[A/N: This is more of filler, just saying. Anyway, thank you to any and all readers, your support is very much appreciated. Have a good day and thank you for reading.]