\\ chapter 2 // oh ship.

Noooooo I have to rewrite it all for this second chapter!! I had 915 words!!!! Why 😵😵😵😵😵😵

~~~~~~~~

As soon as  Yellow sapphire walked into the big room she saw, the big figure of the diamond herself, the one and only. Yellow diamond.

Oh crap.

Her thoughts were halted when the sudden voice made her jump out of her thoughts.

" my sapphire. I have asked you to come here. Do you know why? " thats it. Yellow diamonds icy voice, much more monotone howlite's.

" n-no. " she answered.

" I want to know what is to come in the near future. So, tell me, what will come soon. " said the  diamond. ( that probably has anger problems.)

Crap again.

" well.. U-uhh... " the small gem started.

What does she say?! She doesn't hold any power! She doesn't have future sight! She usually just says what is most likely to happen, but she hasn't heard about anything thats happening on homeworld! What does she say! She could get shattered if anyone finds out she is of no use! Only rue and scarlet know! Wait... Thats it! SHATTERED!

" gems will..." She started.

" gems will what? "  yellow diamond seemed intrigued now.

" g-gems will be shattered.." She said, merely more than a whisper, hoping the great diamond would believe her lies.

" by whom? " yellow diamond, pressed.

Oh great, now she cant go back. She's going down a slippery slope that can only lead to discord. She only knew a handful of gems, and barley by their names. She only really knew howlite because she- wait... HOWLITE!

" gems will be shattered by howlite. " she said, bravely.

Yellow diamonds poker face, didn't seize, as a few words left her mouth, " alright... You may leave, I will speak with howlite. "

Sapphire nodded her head briskly, before taking her leave. She walked out the door, and as it shut behind her she realized how eerily quiet it was. What had she done? She could have just doomed herself now. The future would not come true, and another sapphire could tell yellow diamond a different,  future. Or, howlite could get shattered and it would be yellow sapphires fault. But than, they could find out anyways even many years after. Her, and her guards could get shattered. She couldn't let that happen.

The three of them needed to leave, and she had a plan.

Scarlet and rue would most likely be ' guarding ' her door. Well, waiting for their friend. She, walked threw the long hallways, and only saw a few gems around. The others were probably on their own missions, not doing anything wrong.

She neared her door, and their they were, her two best friends standing there. She beckoned them with a hand, and they quickly came over to her.

Scarlet asked abunch of questions. " what did she want of you, and what did you say? You must be soooo lucky to be able to talk face to face with a diamond! " heh, lucky.....

" never mind that we have... A mission. We need a ship. " she answered, avoiding the younger gems questions.

" a ship! Yay! What mission? " scarlet asked again.

" she'll tell us when we get on the ship, right? " rue asked, looking over to yellow sapphire.

Yellow sapphire nodded, and turned around heading towards the ship docking area. The two rubies followed persuit, just behind the sapphire as they reached the docking area.

There were at least 5 jasper guards, so if one stopped them, the sapphire had a plan. They walked over to a red Ruby ship, and went to the door . a jasper guard stopped them before they could enter.

" and what are you three doing? " the jasper asked with narrowed eyes.

Yellow sapphire looked over, at the jasper, and answered. " you shouldn't talk to a higher gem like that. Also, we are going on a mission that yellow diamond herself, gave us that is of much more important than yourself. So, if we are late to come back I will tell yellow diamond how you talked to a higher gem, and how you kept us from our job. Unless you would like to talk with yellow diamond about how she runs her facility. "

The jasper seemed to shut up, and nodded. They then walked quickly away in the opposite direction. The three than walked into the ship, and took their seats.

"We aren't going on a mission. " yellow sapphire suddenly said.

Rue turned around in her seat, to face the sapphire. "Than what are, we doing? "

" I have told a horrible future that is not true, to the diamond and if she finds out that its not true, myself and my guards will most likely be shattered. So, we need to leave, and go far away from homeworld. To earth. " she said, matter o' factly.

Scarlet bit her lip, but didn't say anything. Rue just turned around and typed in the coordinates. " to earth.. Alright... " scarlet suddenly said, to shocked to question sapphire.

Rue gave a quizzical look, at the controls before asking, " anyone know HOW to fly a ship? I've only been trained as a guard. "

" no... " scarlet, and yellow sapphire answered.

All three of their calm faces turned to terrified as the ship, went from slow to top speed as it left the docking area.

" how are we going to land this thing if no one knows how to fly it?! " scarlet shouted over the engine.

The ship was headed towards the earth full speed, and no one could stop it.

Oh dear.

~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone! Thanks for reading this so far! I have a question for you all, and whoever answers correctly first, gets a shutout in the next chapter!!!!!

A yellow sapphire is a lucky gem. But for which  of the zodiacs?

Anyway, by my lovely readers! If you like this book don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates, chapters and books! Again, thank you all so much for reading this book! Bye! I'll update very soon!!!!

~ the_zodiac_nobody

Word count: 1,003