\\ chapter 4. // its nice....

(( above is a sketch of yellow sapphire. ))

Running. Thats what sapphire was doing. She was running, to get away from the gems that could have hurt them. She had to protect her two friends. And she couldn't protect them if they got in a fight.

The pounding of footsteps behind them quickly grew more distant, and she stopped running- but the others just slammed into her.

"Oof! " she whispered, while pushing scarlet off of her.

"S-sorry! " scarlet squeaked.

"Its ok... " sapphire answered, standing back up.

Rue, who hadn't fallen gasped and stared at a beautiful hollow tree. The tree was very tall, with ivy tendrils
Climbing up the trunk. It had dark green leaf shoots, and around it smelled of flowers.

" can stay here, for awhile? Please! " scarlet asked, looking at the others.

" what do you think rue? " yellow sapphire asked, looking over at the ruby.

" I guess we can... " she answered, walking towards a towering bush beside the tree.

The bush seemed big enough for them to crawl under, so they did. Surprisingly the only branches that were part of the bush, acted like a wall barrier.

Once yellow sapphire was in the bush, she toppled over and groaned. " I don't want to walk ever again... " she mumbled, her face on the ground.

Scarlet looked around the small-but safe place and sighed. "Its nice.... "

Rue looked at her and nodded. " yeah, it really is... "

Sorry for the wait! I was busy.
Sorry its so short!