\\ chapter 3. // run. ((dananananananana.))

The ship was getting faster, and faster the closer it got to earth. Soon enough, it hit earths atmosphere, only making the ever lasting joyride, nerve racking. The three never knowing when their going to hit the-

Boom.

....ground...

There the red ship lay, in a big crater in the soft earthy ground, the sound of the metal-to-dirt could be heard, from miles away. No movement was see-

The ships door opened, smoke quickly following. When the smoke cleared, the sapphire walked- well stumbled, sputtering out the smoke from the burning engine. Out behind her came the two rubies. Rue half dragging the dazed scarlet.

" why... Are... You.. So... Heavy..?! " rue said, struggling to keep ahold of scarlet.

Yellow sapphire looked over at the two. " its the earths gravity. "

" is it called earth, 'cuz its a lump of dirt? " scarlet asked, finally standing up.

" maybe. " yellow sapphire answered, climbing out of the small crater. " now let's go before any of the inhabitants, come to see what happened. "

Rue climbed out, while pulling scarlet up, since when she started to climb the earthy clumps started to crumble from all the weight that had been put on it, from the three.

" ok... Uhh, let's go this way! " scarlet exclaimed, pointing to the north.

So, they then started walking north, into the unknown woods of earth. They knew nothing about, the woods, beside simply facts that it had 'animals.' And, 'plants'. What a cheesey ghost story this could be.

Yellow sapphire needed help when there were logs, because her dress kept getting snagged on the splintering wood.

" how much loooonger... Its been HOOOUUURSS..! " scarlet complained.

" not long... Hopefully. And we haven't even been walking for ten minutes. " rue answered.

" are you suuure... " scarlet complained... Again.

" yes. " was the only reply, from an annoyed sapphire.

"So, were are we even g0- " rue was cut off by the sapphire shushing her.

" what? " scarlet whispered.

" I hear voices! " sapphire answered.

There were voices now audible, sounding like at least three- no four. Sapphire grabbed the rubies arms, and scurried into the nearest bush, which happened to be..... A thorn bush.

" OWE! What is this trickery...!? " scarlet shriek was cut short, when sapphire bopped her on the head.

The voices got louder, and now their voices could be heard easily.

" what was that? It didn't sound like an animal, maybe it was the gem or... Gems on that crashed ship! " said one voice, while another shushed it.

Now the owners of the voices came into view.

" they look like gems- they are gems! Owe! " rue said, pointing towards the figures but getting her arm snagged in the thorns.

The ' gems ' started walking in the bushes direction until they were VERY close to the bush they were hiding in. The tallest one, with hair that looked like rues, 'considering scarlet still had her hair in pigtails.' Looked right AT the BUSH.

The three froze, as she started slowly walking over. But, before she could reach the bush, the sapphire pushed the rubies and herself out of the bush from the side.

" owe! What the heck, yellow sapph! " rue yelled.

Thanks a lot rue.

All eyes now darted in their direction.

" what if their homeworld?! " scarlet whispered.

" then, let's goooo!!!! " sapphire shouted, grabbing the two rubies by their arms and running in the opposite direction.

Oh dear.

--------------------

Heyo! How ya doing guys?! Who am I even talking two, no one reads this.... Ok, so... Who can spot the zero in this chapter?!

Bye!

~~ the_zodiac_nobody