Chapter 6

Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.

Alia's P.O.V

There rarely comes a time in people's life when there dream comes true, no matter what kind of a dream it maybe and when it does come true, the joy is just beyond the universe.

After changing into some comfortable yet presentable formal dress we all headed downstairs to the function Hall where the announcement about the secret was going to be made.

That is when we realized the whole secret was planned for the bride, from the groom himself.

Destination wedding.

Yes, destination wedding. Apparently, the bride, since her teen years wanted a destination wedding in Agra and her reception in Mumbai, as her closest best friend shifted to Mumbai when they were 14.

I can literally feel the joy of the bride when her parents announced what the secret was followed by the mini explanation speech of Azhar bhai, the groom, seeing her I couldn't stop myself from making a silent prayer for her.

"May Allah bless her, their marriage and their married life." Afifa whispered, I was just about to say the exact same thing, I guess it's just the twin thing.

"ameen"

"ameen"

"ameen"

We replied in unison.

"this is just wayyy tooo cute man." I said dreamily, wishing for something as amazing and lovely as this.

"it's just a waste, tho." I heard the most irritating voice and instead of ignoring him, I turned around. Call it my reflex action 'cuz I wasn't thinking of responding the person I abhor the most.

"it's actually fine if you think that, it's actually normal for stingy person's to thing that way." I said with disgust, hatred, sarcasm and every possible negative emotions lacing my words.

"I am not stingy." he said, getting serious, but I can't care any less.

" 'I am stingy' said no stingy man ever." I said quoting I am stingy, and to my surprise he just turned around and walked away.

"that was unexpected." Aasia said, making me turn around to face her.

"I know right." Afifa agreed.

"I swear, did you guys see the change in his expression, he went from, all humour written on his face, to serious real quick." Hooriya said, making me think, what wrong did I say.

"did his behaviour effect you Alia?" Afifa asked, not really being able to understand her hidden meanings, I just shrugged my shoulder and said 'nah it was weird but I am glad he left'.

Even though she doesn't seemed satisfied, she let it slide.

What is going on in that tiny brain of her's?

Though that question was bugging me, I shrugged it off and threw it away in the subconscious part of my brain and enjoyed the mini celebration that was going on.

Apparently, we have to leave for Agra tomorrow morning, and we would be flying in the private jets.

Both the bride's side and the groom's side have 2 private jet each, so there isn't much of a problem there.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

After the celebration was over we left the function Hall and headed to our respective rooms, changed into our pyjamas and headed to bed, the day replaying in my mind.