I need some DR x Hunter badly

Hunter was sitting on a random bench waiting for Alexis to stop making out with her sister!!!!

Rainbow approached him. wut are u doing he said.

"idk my gf is making out with urs" he replied.

DR sigjhed and sat down next to Hunter. He tried to be kool and shit and sneered, saying, "yea ik dey do that a lot"

Hunter looked confuzzled at his bestier. "w8 how did u know. And u don't care??? I mean like u did sort of rape ur gf so why wood u care in the first place"

"Omg that was in her dream" dr yelled, "Btw I got raped irl by a bunny yknow"

Hunter nodded understandingly.

"I feel so lonely sometimes" dr admitted, "my gf sucs/ks"

"ikr" hunter said, "like come on I even exposed kinjal and shit and like that didn't even impress her :("

'I feel ya" dr said, "imma badass yet no one like me :'("

hunter blushed. "w8 dat snot true:"

dr was curious. "wut do you mean, even my gf ditched me for her own sister"

Haruka potato came out of nowhere and corrected him.

"Actually alexis is making out with like Saki causz Sakis awesome and hot and shit and everyone likes her unlike u losers, a rapist and a meme"

"omg for the 100000000000th time I'm not a rapiset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1" dr yelled

hunter patted him comforting anf told haruka to like go jump off a cliff and make out with leafyishere or something

dr blushed at hunters pat and turned bak into tsundere mode and slapped his hands away

"wtf r u doing u baka stahp patting me"

hunter grinned eveily at dr/ "oh so u like it when I pat u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

dr became concerned at dat facew

hunter could see rite thru drs tsundereness and picked up the skinny child

"let go ovf me u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!1" dr screamed

"nu" hunter said and carried him strait to his house, "i wanna keep you"

"wat?!??!?!?!??!!!!!!!" rainbow whined at hunter to put him down

the precious children reached hunter's house and hunter placed the child on the bed. dr was supposed to be a badass but he kurled up in feer like a baby.

"r u gunna rape me again" dr asked

"why did u say again I wasn't the first one who raped u ok" hunter said, disapproving

"btw I know u like me so shut up its not rape"

dr blushed so badly and looked at hunter

"waaaat why would u assume that ;_;" dr looked cutely at hunter the evil

hunter sighed

"look dude I can see u stealing looks at my dick ok and I was stalking u when u were fucking kurai, u were moaning my name mkay I know this shit"

dr's face was a tomato and he started stuttering useleds shit

hunter bent down and softly kissed dr's lips to shut him up. when he pulled away he said, "its okay cuz fuck alexis I knew she was cheating on me with dat boi- um I mean with saki so like yeah I liked u for like a long time and shit"

"rly??!?!1/1" dr looked into the childs green eyes.

"yes" hunter nodded very seriously.

very seriously

ell gg @_@

dr grabbed hunter and pulled him into a passionate kiss. the two soon broke apart panting for air, a trail of saliva still connecting them.

"h-hunter-senpai-kun..." dr whispered, "please fuck me senpai!!!!11!1"

hunter pulled off all of dr's clothes except his boxers or sum shit and left trails of kisses from his neck to his waist. he slowly started stroking the bulge in between the childs legs.

'mm... hunter... s-stop teasing me..."

(ROSIE I HOPE IM TORTURING YOU WELL)

hunter grinned and kissed dr one last time b4 also pulling off his boxers too

hunter started off by slightly teasing the boy before deep-throating his dick, satisfied to hear the moans of the blue haired childf.

It wasnt long before hunters underwear was off too and soon he was thrusting deep inside dr, both moaning loudly (i got lazy here so shush)

Im lazy so lets juST rosienekochan

I hoped u enjoyed, child

Oh yeah, xxhunterisboredxx I hope you enjoyed fucking your best friend