shit the superstar girls do during quarantine

hello, i'm bored so...

nanomi: kick it back with kiko and watch some family friendly anime. or rom-coms with satoshi. or physically assault all of her friends (but virtually, through zoom).

constance: definitely brainstorm a concept for a new series of stories, and then write it out. gets zero sleep during the quarantine and barely eats as she's so focused on her work.

serena: complete opposite of constance. bitch will gain 5 stone by the time the quarantine's over by sitting there and watching netlfix all day long while snacking.

montey: sit on a furry rug and tell stories to miki.

miki: sit on a furry rug and listen to stories from montey. also might play heavy metal music in the background.

catella: bust out the old karaoke set in her attic (does she have an attic? i suppose she lives in an apartment but i truly forgot) and force all her friends to partake in it every night. she's quite evidently the most talented singer among them all.

amane: learn how to draw digitally (because she's bored), and proceed to make yaoi doūjinshis and sell them online. it's probably some weird shit too, like bakugan.

kayo: ball up in a corner and have 73 panic attacks and breakdowns as she plots a way to extract her revenge from everyone she hates. also will overthink simple mistakes she made when she was a child.

viehreha: spend all the quarantine time forming deep relationships with people online, via reddit or some shit, and then formulate plans for the worst ways she can backstab them. she probably has a diary with all their weaknesses written down, and intricate diagrams.

hana: paint the rooms of her wall white and paint colorful flowers on top of them, she might do this to her friends' rooms too if she's bored enough.

ame: watch amane draw and try to learn from her. she might try to hang out with vean but will probably walk in on him having sex (walk in by accident, of course).

schwi: bake enough food for the entire academy, also, the entire world. but ultimately, it's quarantine, so she will give it to katja and saachi who can't resist.

katja: teach saachi how to skateboard in a house, or on a roof. really anywhere one shouldn't be skateboarding.

kaihou: figuring out what tiktok is and how to use it, but is really awkward in all her videos, especially her dancing ones. she goes back to 4chan and facebook when she's irritated with the new apps.

as for what I'M doing during quarantine. i'm so bored i might die.

come back for part two later maybe.