MEMORY

The yellow dead grass.

The gentle autumn breeze that carried the smell of autumn leaves.

The sky had become grey from the clouds high above.

---
It was late November and the weather was becoming colder and colder day by day.

Winter was almost here, if anything it was going to come sooner than it had last year or the year before that.

Yoongi was anxious and worried to be meeting his lover today. They were apart for so long a few months actually. He had spent almost a year having to do this. It became harder and harder to meet as Yoongi had become busier by the day.

He went into his closet and picked out a nice outfit. It was black skinny jeans along with a white shirt, a colorful large knitted sweater, a long black jacket and a colorful scarf that belonged to the other, to match the knitted sweater.

He went into the shower and stood in the warm water letting it run down his body. No thoughts running through his head. He stayed like that for five minutes before snapping back into reality and continued on with his shower routine.

After finishing his shower he dried his body and wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked into his bedroom and started to change.

He checked himself in the mirror a few times debating whether this simple and somewhat colorful outfit would please his sunshine.

He fixed his hair and ruffled it a few times before deciding that he was ready to go.

Before getting close to the blurry door he noticed he wasn't wearing his glasses and went back to pick them off from the night stand.

"Hope. Hope. Come here. we're leaving soon." He called out to his dog, their dog. They adopted him shortly before moving in together.

Hope had come running into the hall and Yoongi was over by the door holding a dog jacket. Hope walked over and sat down to make it easier for Yoongi to put it on. After pulling it on he grabbed a leash and hooked it to Hope's collar. He put his shoes on and walked out of the house.

A breeze of cold air hit him and he let out a sigh that became visible due to the cold weather.

"Come on Hope. Lets get in the car." He said as he softly tugged on the leash and made their way to the car.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes." Yoongi said to Hope. They had made a quick stop at the flower shop. They also made another stop to a chocolate store where they allowed Yoongi to bring Hope inside. They were his lover's favorite flowers and chocolate.

Yoongi kept driving straight for an hour and was out of the city and had reached the country. The vast planes excited Hope who quickly understood where they were going.

Yoongi parked his car at the foot of the hills and let Hope off his leash and run up the stairs.

"Be careful Hope!" He called out when he saw one of hopes paws slip on a step from being extremely existed.

He picked the flowers and chocolates out of his car and walked up the concrete steps that lead to the top of the hill.

The hill was covered with different shapes of head stones along the sides spaced out evenly.

Before reaching the very top he had made a left turn to pick up the cleaning supplies he needed which consisted of a wooden bucket of ice cold water and two rags.

It was hard to manage for others but Yoongi had large hands and was able to carry the flowers and chocolates in one hand while the other carried the rags and wooden bucket.