ARRANGED PT. 2

Yoongi had woken up to feel warmth he hadn't felt in a while and a light body weight on his waist and legs. He opened his eyes slightly, knowing that the dark curtains weren't put back to cover the whites ones which illuminated the room with blinding white light.

Yoongi looked down towards his chest where Hoseok had nuzzled his face close to Yoongi's chest and his left hand in a small ball under his chin adding to his level of cuteness. His right arms was around Yoongi's torso and thier legs tangled together fitting nicely.

Hoseok's shirt had risen up to his tummy and his boxers came up higher revealing more of his tan skin that Yoongi wasn't aware of until his fingers had brushed over Hoseok's leg. This sent chills down Yoongi's spine as he tried not to stir the other boy awake or rub against one another.

Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Yoongi repeated those words in his head as he untangled himself from Hoseok's hold and quickly running in to the bathroom taking a cold shower to calm his "unsettled nerves."

It had become a daily process that drove him to the ends of complete madness and wanting to take Hoseok all to himself but he was patient and knew that Hoseok wasn't anywhere near close to having that kind of relationship.

Yoongi had been staying home for the last month considering that all his work could be done there and also wanting to keep Hoseok close to him.

This made it easy for Yoongi to slowly get Hoseok ussed to skinship with him. Yoongi was clever and tactful, using excuses like getting something for him or brushing past one another. Yoongi had gotten close kissing him but was quickly  interrupted by Namjoon and Jin who had asked them out for dinner.

Yoongi's consuntration and gaze stayed on the documents that laid in front of him when Hoseok walked in and sat in front of him.

"Yoongi. Yoongi hyung. Hello. Honey~" Yoongi quickly looked up as he snapped out of his thoughts. Honey, the tinny little word that gave him an overwhelming warmth over his heart.

"What did you just call me?"

"Honey. We'll be married soon and all married couples call each other sweet names. I just thought I would try it out and see if I like it."

"Do you?" Hoseok nodded his head rappidly giving a smile that showed his cute little dimples that drove Yoongi mad.

"Lets go out and play. Please." Hoseok began to do puppy eyes trying his best to show all the cuteness he could muster up. That always brought a smile to Yoongi's face and made it hard for him to refuse.

"All right. Lets go." Hoseok threw his arms in the air in defeat, he walked to the other side of the table taking one of Yoongi's hands in his and leading him out of the office to the front door.

They continued to hold hands as they slipped into thier shoes and out to walk with the medium sized, brown colored dog.

"Brownie lets go on a walk. How does that sound? Huh?" Hoseok had let go of Yoongi's hand to pet Brownie and kiss the top of her head.

Hoseok wanted to continue holding Yoongi's hand but he had put them into his pockets. Hoseok let out a small pout that Yoongi noticed and decided to keep pushing and teasing him until Hoseok asked.

They had barley been 10 minutes into their walk when Hoseok had finally given in to Yoongi's cold attitude towards him.

"Yoongi. Yoongi hyung." Yoongi was ignoring him and continued walking waiting for Hoseok to call him by the endearing name Hoseok gave him earlier. "Honey."

"Yeah." Yoongi had stopped and turned to face Hoseok who seemed a little angry making his lips turn into a triangle like shape and letting a whine leave his lips.