chapter 3

FIRST I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, I AM BLOWN AWAY AT THE RESPONSE TO THIS STORY.  UPLOADS WILL BE RANDOM BUT HOPEFULLY NOT TO FAR APART.

CONTAINS MXM ACTION   DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.        ANYWHO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.........COMMENT...............VOTE..............ENJOY......................

VIN POV

Shutting of the alarm Vin rolled onto his back and stretched, throwing the covers off and getting up he scratched his chest while walking to the bathroom. Reaching into the shower he turned on the water then grabbing the toothbrush and paste. Starting to brush his teeth Vin prayed that the hot water system was working.

When done he put a hand under the water checking the temperature but it was still cold. "Fuking stupid water system" Vin really didn't want a cold shower but after his guest left last night he went to sleep without one. He quickly hopped in and washed as fast as he could, swearing at the freezing water hitting his skin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT CAN'T BE FIXED UNTIL MONDAY?!!!!! THAT'S THREE FUKING DAYS AWAY!" Pacing the kitchen Vin took a large breath to try and calm himself. What the hell was he supposed to do for hot water until Monday? The caretaker was saying sorry and there was nothing he could do till then.

Slamming the receiver down Vin grabbed his wallet, keys and sunglasses and stormed out of his apartment. Too mad to watch where he was going he bumped into someone. Seeing that the other person was going to fall he reached out and grasped their waist.

Looking down to see who it was Vin let a slow smile form. "Well hi there Cutie" Watching a blush form on his neighbours face had his cock twitching in his jeans. Vin didn't know what it was about the smaller man but every time he saw him, his body responded. "Sorry, wasn't watching where I was going. are you okay Cutie?"

Liam shifted from foot to foot and wouldn't look Vin in the eye, so he took pity on the shy guy and let him go. Barely hearing Liam's answer that he was fine he stepped back and gave the other man space. Hell, he was adorable. He wanted to push him against the wall and just take him so fuking much. Shaking his head to clear it, he quickly said bye and continued down the hall.

LIAM POV

 Oh my stars. Liam thought as he watched Vin swagger down the hall, his eyes glued to that tight butt. What he would let that man do to him given half the chance, if only he wasn't so awkward and shy. Letting out a deep sigh he locked his front door and left for work.

Sitting in a booth at the back of the Diner, Liam ate his lunch. The day so far had been one crisis after another. The Boss's assistant called in sick, resulting in his Boss being in a bad mood all morning. Being the only other person that knew the filing system, Liam was roped into doing her job as well his own.

Taking the last bite of his club sandwich, he placed money on the table and stood up to leave. Walking out and turning to return to work. Waiting for the walk signal so he could cross the street, Liam almost jumped out of his skin when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Spinning around seeing who it was, Liam paled and his throat closed up. Before him was the Bartender from last week.

 _______________________________________________________________

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT TRYING TO WRITE AND BABYSITTING FIVE KIDS AT THE SAME TIME IS NOT THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD.         LOL