chapter 8

HELLO MY LOVELIES, WELL SOMEONE (mentioning no names kitty) SAID I WAS AN EVIL TEASE SO I THOUGHT I BETTER WORK ON MY NEXT CHAPPY FAST HAHA

BUT OF COURSE I AM THE WORLDS LAZIEST WOMAN WHEN IT COMES TO BEING RUSHED SO HA!

MXM ACTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT OTHERWISE..........................

COMMENT..................VOTE...................ENJOY.

VIN POV

Standing in the doorway looking down at the man at his feet Vin's thoughts raced. Why the fuk was Scott in Liam's home? And how did they even know each other? Taking a deep breath he entered the apartment and closed the door. Walking to lounge room he searched for Liam but found no sign of him, turning back to the man who hadn't moved an inch he was going to get answers.

Moving in front of him and standing close enough that his shoes touched Scott's knees Vin reach down and took hold of the Subs chin and raised his head.

"Scott, look at me" Scott's eyes snapped up and meet Vin's. "Where is Liam, Scott?" He watched him fight the urge to lower his eyes as he answered. "In t-the bedroom a-asleep Sir" Letting go of the Subs chin Vin headed towards the room.

When he entered Liam's room Vin let a small smile form, laying on his belly with his head buried into the pillows Liam looked like a sleeping Angel. Walking over to stand next to the bed he pulled the covers over him then leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Letting out a sigh he went in search to get some answers.

Walking to the easy chair and sitting flashes ran through his mind of what transpired the night before had Vin almost moaning and his cock twitching. Taking strong hold of his control he assumed a deceivingly casual pose.

"Scott........How do you know Liam? I want the truth, do you understand?" His voice filled the silence of the Apartment making Scott flinch. He could see the Sub sorting out his thoughts so he gave him a moment. What really bothered him about all this is how those two knew each other and if Liam knew about Scott's Lifestyle.

Dragged out of his thoughts by Scott's voice Vin focused on him again. Having no clue on what he was a about to hear he tried to make sure he had tight rein of his emotions.

"I mean no disrespect Sir, but c-can I ask something first?" Nodding his head Vin waited for him to continue. "I would like to know Sir.............Do you......do you care for him?" Before the Vin could say anything Scott started talking again. "It's just that Liam is my friend Sir, and I really don't want to see him hurt" Blushing and aware that he had overstepped, Scott quickly lowered his eyes.

Vin wondered if Liam know how much of a friend he had in the Sub kneeling on the floor, he had been taken aback at the daring of this Sub to risk punishment for questioning him on such a private matter.

But then again Scott had always been loyal to those close to him. He had known him for a couple of years now and in all that time not once had Vin heard a bad word against him. Vin had known Scott's previous Dom quit well and on observation had thought that Scott was born to be a Submissive.

"While I respect that you want to protect Liam, it isn't your place to question" At this he saw that Scott was fighting not to loose his composure. "However I will say this, that young man asleep in the other room means a great deal to me. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt him. Now stop trying my patience and answer me."

"Liam and I...........well we................he's just a friend Sir" Noticing the hesitation and the slight blush forming on the Subs face had Vin's gut churning and he could feel his anger resurfacing. FUKING HELL!! There was or had been something between the pair.

Had Liam lied to him about being a virgin? He was almost positive that he had been Liam's first lover, there were just some things that couldn't be faked. But looking at the man now he could tell he was hiding something and that pissed him off and had him unsure of anything at the moment.

Getting to his feet grabbed Scott's hair, pulled his head back and wrapped his other hand around his throat. He tightened his hold in the Subs hair causing him to whimper in pain.

"YOU WILL TELL ME SCOTT, NOW!! AND DON'T FUKING LIE. IF I HEAR ONE HINT OF A FUKING LIE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH............." Shaking in anger Vin took a lung full of air and letting go of Scott he moved two steps away. He swore to himself as he fought for control, he never ever punished a Sub in anger. That was one of his most firm rules and he had almost broke it.

Turning away Vin breathed deep and closed his eyes, taking a few minutes to calm down he slowly let the tension leave him. When he thought he was ready he turned back around.

Scott was visually shaking and trying to keep tears at bay. Vin swore under his breath and went into the kitchen and filled a glass with water. He came back and kneeled down place the glass at Scott's lips.

"Drink Scott, calm down and drink.....good boy." After making sure he had calmed down a little Vin went and took a seat again. Motioning Scott closer and pointing to his feet Vin watched him crawl over then sat by his foot. Satisfied that he was settled he lifted his hand and ran his fingers through the Subs hair. "Answer my Question pet"

Hesitating a moment longer Scott looked up at Vin and started to talk. "Sir, I met a few weeks ago when he came into the Bar where I work. He seemed on edge and so lonely Sir. I couldn't help but feel like he needed taking care of so............"Gulping harshly and looking away Scott continued.

"Anyway, it was close to closing time when I saw him head to the restrooms. He had quit a few beers by then and I'd been watching him most of the night. He is such a Sweetie Sir and I admit I found him............... I-I wanted to...........Please Sir, I didn't know he was yours."

Vin saw Scott was out right crying now so nudging his head onto his thigh he soothed him and whispered that everything was okay and to keep going. Scott looked up and gave him a shaky smile and went on.

"I'm really not sure why but I followed him. All I wanted was to take care of him Sir, h-he looked so alone and well I...............I swear Sir I only pleasured him with my mouth, nothing else Sir" Scott kept his eyes on the floor bracing for the punishment he was sure was coming.

Vin's hand tightened in the Subs hair briefly but then slowly loosened his grip and removed his hand. So many warring emotions went through him but the one that stood out was relief. Liam hadn't lied to him. But it also hurt to know that another man had touched him. But in all truth he wasn't angry anymore at Scott. And he surely was in no position to judge.

He returned to running his fingers in Scott's hair, it must of been hard for Scott to tell him all this. And yes, he know he was the one who ordered him too.

"Scott thank you for being honest with me. Do you want to know why you feel like you have a need to take care of people?" Lifting his face again so they can see each other Scott nodded. "Being a Submissive you have a natural need to serve, whether it's your Master or Dom or even a stranger. I've known many Subs through the years Pet, but never have I seen anyone else take such pleasure and pride as you to please someone. Do you get what I'm getting at?"

A bright smile lit up Scott's face hearing this. "I-I think so Sir. Thank you. Umm........Sir, Liam and I are only friends now. And to be truthful Sir, I think the one he wants is you"

Vin couldn't help laughing at the Sub on hearing that. "Really Pet, and why is that?"

"Well Sir, most of the night tonight even though he seemed lost in thought he had this goofy look on his face. And the more he drank the more he would go on and on about the Greek God that lived next door" Scott giggled and rubbed his cheek on Vin's lap.

After both of them stopped laughing Vin tapped him on the head to let him know he was getting up. Taking hold of the Subs hands he helped him to his feet and kissed the top of his head. Putting his hand in his pocket he pulled out his keys and handed them to the other man.

"I'm glad Liam has you and if you need anything let me know, okay? Here Pet, it's late and you are dead on your feet. Go next door and sleep at my place, I'll talk to you in the morning" Turning him around and pushing him towards the door with a slap on his ass he headed to the bedroom and to his Cutie.