chapter 5

AND HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CLIFFHANGER? *insert evil laugh* OKAY CHANGING IT UP THIS CHAPTER AS IT IS IN VIN'S POV.

MXM ACTION DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT. OTHERWISE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

COMMENT.........................VOTE..............................ENJOY.............................

VIN'S POV

Getting the tools he thought he might need from the hardware store, Vin got back home and tried to fix the water heater. After a couple of hours and cursing that would put a sailor to shame he put away the tools and stripped his filthy clothes off.

Adjusting the taps Vin climbed in the shower and prayed the problem was fixed. Five minutes of standing under the freezing water had him realising that the system was beyond help.

Swearing as he got out and wrapping a towel around his waist, Vin stormed over to the phone to ring the Super but then soft music reached his ears. An evil grin formed on his face and before he could change his mind he left the Apartment and stalked towards Liam's front door. Taking a deep breath Vin knocked.

 It took a few minutes but after knocking again the door opened to a sleep rumpled Liam, his hair looking as though he had ran his fingers through it. Vin watched as Liam's eyes grow wide and the most adorable blush came over his face. It was amusing to see Liam so flustered so he stalled letting the other man take a moment to collect himself.

"When your through eye-raping me, can you let me in. I really don't want to talk in the hallway" He fought down the smirk and entered when Liam stepped back. Strolling towards the living room Vin took in the set up. Large bookcases filled in one wall stacked to the brim with books CD's and DVD's. A hi quality stereo system sat on a shelf to his right streaming the music that caught his attention earlier. Not much else filled the room but a comfortable looking easy chair.

He could feel Liam's eyes on him as he looked  around, sending an overwhelming  heat down south. Deciding to have a bit of fun Vin turned quickly busting the younger man checking out his arse. God he was so fuking adorable!

"I can take the towel off and give you a proper show if you like" The expression on Liam's face made his dick swell so fast he almost got light headed. Vin noticed him swallowing and was pretty sure he also heard a soft whimper, need took over and before the other man could react Vin started to move closer.

For every step Liam took back Vin stepped forward until the small man's back was flush against the wall. Moving till there wasn't an inch between them, Vin leaned down and inhaled deep.

"You smell so damn good, I want you fuking much right now Liam" Vin traced his lips down the side of his neck, taking his time exploring the soft skin. A moan excepted Liam when he bit down on his collarbone. Raising both arms he placed his hands around the other man's shoulders and pulling him closer claimed the lips that trembled beneath his.

He gave no mercy as he deepened the kiss, his tongue gliding along Liam's bottom lip seeking entrance. Feeling resistance Vin lifted his head and taking a harsh breath he gazed at Liam, the shy man was quivering and gasping for air unable to meet the other man's eyes.

Placing a hand under his chin so he could see him, vin smiled and put their foreheads together. "If you don't want this, tell me now. Cause I'm so fuking close to just taking you right now that I really don't think I'll be able to stop later"

Another moan left Liam and taking Vin by surprise he latched onto his shirt with his small fists. "I....Oh God! I do........I really do w-want this" Without another word Vin ripped Liam's shirt off and ran his hands down to the fastenings of his pants, with shaking fingers he undid the button and zipper making them drop to the floor.

Not letting Liam cover himself when he went to hide his crutch, Vin yanked down his Boxers. Loosing patience he loosened the towel around his waist and let it drop to the floor. "You are so God damn perfect, don't hide yourself from me please" He marvelled at how beautiful Liam was, though he had a small build he had well a defined form. He glanced at Liam's shaft and licked his lips.

At breaking point Vin wrapped Liam in his arms lifting up and reclaiming his mouth, dominating the kiss. Vin slammed him back into the wall. "Put your arms and legs around me and hold on tight" Grinding their hips together he almost lost control of mind on how good it felt. Never had he been this hard or so fired up. A small whisper snapped him out of his fogged brain.

"Vin.........Vin, p-please go..........go slow. I'm........I h-haven't........."He felt Liam hide his face in his neck, his breaths sending shivers up his spine. It took a moment for what Liam said to brake through but when it did he froze.

"Liam, tell me what you mean. Haven't you ever...Fuk Me!  Are you saying your a virgin?" The nodding of Liam's head made him let out an almost feral growl. HOLY SHITE!!!!!! A possessive feeling came over him.

Turning them around until he sat in the easychair with Liam on his lap, Vin grabbed the small hands on his chest and pulled them to his shoulder. Slowly licking his hand he coated three fingers until they were soaked. "Lean back a bit back Baby, I need to make sure your prepared.

Blushing bright red Liam moved back as Vin massaged his hole. Going gently the large man push one finger inside, after he was sure that Liam wasn't hurting he put one more then three. He kept a steady pace till Liam was panting and wriggling around trying to get him to go faster. "Tha-that feels......hum, so good. I need something more Vin, please"

Raising Liam up he positioned his cock, spitting on his hand to lube himself up he then slowly pushed the tip  in. Soothing the young man as he let out a short sound of pain. He took his time but soon he was balls deep inside, and it felt amazing.

Liam let out a sob while gripping Vin's shoulders nearly drawing blood. "It hurts Vin.....it hurts s-so much" Vin lightly placed kisses on Liam's face and stayed still to give his partner time to get adjusted. Fighting the growing need to move he gritted his teeth and prayed for strength.

Minutes passed when finally Liam started to rise up and smiling at Vin he very carefully came back down. Vin gripped his hips to guide him in his movements. Unfukingbelievable..........that was the thoughts going through his mind.

They set a rhythm that had both man so drowning in pleasure that the room filled with sounds of moans and sighs and whispers of need . He had no concept of how long they made love but Vin only know that he never wanted it to end.

Moving them to the floor Vin laid the other man gently on his back not once leaving the addicting heat that he was inside of, pulling Liam close he resumed his thrusts and nipped and sucked on Liam's neck causing the small man to arch his back and let out a loud hiss of pleasure.

Vin's thrusts grow harder as he came closer to release, knowing that Liam was about to become undone as well he took hold of his shaft and glided his hand up and down. A low mewl escape Liam's throat as he clinched around Vin making his gut tighten up.

He pumped Liam faster so they could full together and when he felt the warm liquid on his stomach he gave up the fight. He swore he saw heaven as he emptied inside of Liam, the feeling was like something he had never felt and  when he came to earth and held the shaking man under him he was sure he found his forever.