My Fault

Eathan' Pov

"Eathan what the hell do you think you're doing? I told you only you no exceptions!" My father yelled clearly overreacting.

I set Maddie down gently to her feet then looked at my Father .

"Maddie isn't an exception. Maddie is my mate , my future wife , and this packs future Luna I don't give a damn what you have to say if it concerns MY relationship with MY mate." I said only raising my voice slightly trying to stay calm as false as it may seem I do hate to fight with my father.

"Eathan this isn't up for deba-" My Father started but I didn't dare let him finish.

"Oh get over it already! Let's just start the da-" I was getting heated not believing he wanted to fight about something so little.

"No I WILL not just get over it she is ALWAYS at your side never a foot away you ! You two can be apart for more then 1 minu-" Now I was pissed he was such a hypocrite!

"YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ........ would you Dad?! I've seen the pictures of you and Mom ... You know before I was born? Or did you already forget? You two would always be together no matter what . So why is it different for me and my mate?!" I yelled back .

My Dad suddenly jumped up and slammed his hands down on the table roughly causing Maddie to grab the back of my shirt out of fright. Which only seemed to anger my Father more making me all the more confused........then.......... it clicked.

"GET OUT!" He yelled , but shook my head tears gathering in my eyes.

"You blame me... and you're jealous." I said in disbelief.

"GET OUT!" He yelled again causing Maddie to whimper and try and desperately pull me out of the room but I held my ground.

"I'M SORRY THEN DAD! I'M SORRY I k-killed Mom........... but don't you DARE bring my mate into your sad jealous filled LIFE!" I yelled letting Maddie pull me out of the room .

I quickly hugged her close to my chest just now realising she is in hysterics, as she desperately holds onto me as her and her wolf want to feel safe even though she hasn't met her wolf yet mine can still feel hers.

"Gosh Maddie I'm so stupid I'm sorry you shouldn't have seen that." I said softly as I held her close .

Maddie just kept crying making me feel even worse so I picked her up so she was straddling me and brought her back up to our room.We cuddled on my bed as I stroked her hair .

"Maddie I'm sorry you had to see that ." I said stroking her back but all she did was sniffle.

"How about we get some ice cream from their pack kitchen?" I suggested .

She surprisingly shakes her head no and starts to pull away from me .

-Maddie's POV-

I needed time to think.

"I'm going to go out to the meadow . Please go talk to your father, I'll be ok I promise." I swiftly added seeing the worry dance in his eyes the moment I told him he could leave me, and leave me alone for that matter.

I demolished his angst by grabbed his hand and proceeded to almost drag him to the office which comprised his father.

"I'll just be in the meadow in the back, don't worry there's hundreds of other people here Eathen I'll be alright." I vowed before giving him a kiss on his lips and heading towards the back of the pack house.

Once outside I walked towards the meadow passing small children who give me curious looks while there mothers give me intrusive ones all wondering who I might be. I try to give them none of my attention and keep on sauntering through the grass as it gets longer the more I get into the woods to the meadow.
I'm immediately disgruntled when I see about 40 other pack members already here so I just continue to walk deeper into the woods , not to far just far enough to get away from the noise. I lied to myself and Eathan I went way father into the woods then I thought I would but it just kept getting more and more mesmerising as I went deeper in. I sat under an alluring and winsome pink leaves tree.
Once comfortable I began to ideate my life up till this present moment. Then woozy , hazy , and nauseous. I don't know why, but I felt as if I was slowly being creeped upon. Immediately after my air was being mercilessly wrenched out of reach for my lungs. Everything was slowly becoming blank and dark. I attempted to scream out for my Eathan, only then realising all of my being has been paralysed ripped away from me as my consciousness was slowly being taken to .
Just before I slipped away I concealed to the fate of the touch of cold hard fingers picking me up I smelled the abductors passing over the pack boundary , I felt Eathan's heartbeat jump a mile when he felt mine slow one, I heard the pack alarms go off as they passed the line , I tasted the dirt in my mouth as I was ruthlessly tossed into the trunk of what I would assume a truck , and I all I could see was darkness as I lost consciousness .

-Eathan's POV-

She was in trouble , I could feel it . I ran out of the conference room ignoring my Dad's yells of confusion and tuned in on my sense of smell to lead me to Maddie. I got to the pack meadow , but her sent didn't end there. I sprinted deeper into the woods till I was under a beautiful tree . There was a white cloth and tire tread marks. I turned around to run back and tell them that my beloved mate has been taken but they were already there . Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Every woman and child were being ushered into the house while others who were outside were being questioned. They were setting out their best trackers. My father was bringing me into a warm embrace. I didn't realise I was crying what I did realise was that I was the worst mate ever. I let out a howl that would let every werewolf in the radius of the state I was in would hear it. This would let them know,.... that someone took my Mate , my packs Luna , the future Mother of my children. This howl would let them know that someone will die for what they have done.

:::Maddie's POV:::

When I woke up , I was in a daze still. I then remembered that I have fallen victim to a kidnapping. Now yes I might seem to be under reacting but this is my coping mechanism:Denial.
No I cannot and will not except that I have been taken, and me being a future Luna to a powerful pack might mean that I most likely wanted dead. But nope. That is not my case I am simply dreaming. But for my mental state let's just say that hypothetically speaking that I have been kidnapped. I should start with my surroundings. I take a quick glance around to find that I am in a basement I think. Shackled with wolfsbane shackles to the wall which the more I think about the more it burns. The more I look around the more I notice, like how whoever kidnapped me is not the brightest as there are about three, two by one windows in here a rusty door at the top of the stairwell and a can of oil on the other side of the wall. Then the most intense migraine hits me. It's my mate bond trying to make a link between Eathan and mines bond. We haven't finished the mating ritual yet because we want our first time to be the time we try for pups and we just don't think now is the right time. We found each other a lot sooner then mates are supposed to so we want to hold off on the pups . I need to focus if I don't want to be here long so I focus on trying to get the oil over to me.

;;Eathan's POV;;

My father thinks he knows what is best but he is obviously wrong if he thinks the best thing for me to do is sit in an office and morn. As I sit in this heaven-for-saken chair I hear a knock on the door and before I can even say anything a girl around my age barges through the door. I raise an eyebrow at her as to ask what the hell she wants.

"You don't remember me?" The short brunette asks looking offended.

Now that I take a second glance at her I do start to feel like I have seen her before. Then it hits me she was one of the Alpha teens I trained with back at the Alpha school I went to last summer.

"What do you want?" I state more then ask not wanting to have more conversation then needed.

"Well if you can't remember my name is Brook an-" I cut her short.

"It's not that I CANT remember it's that I don't CARE to remember! " I bellow out at her causing her to jump.

Dose she think she is something special? Why is she waisting my time. These are just two of the questions that run through my mind as she babbles out apologies and comes closer to me. It doesn't effect me but my wolf is on extreme edge taking over me slightly causing me to growl at her threatening her to dare and take another step closer.

"I'm just trying to help you!" She screeches before leaving slamming the door behind her.