New Alpha

I woke up to the most high pitched scream-wait my BABY!

I look around frantically only to see the same 3 men from yesterday ,only they look petrified because I am positive my eyes are pitch black and my wolf is 100% out right now .When seenje (My Wolf) sees Maddie crying in the tallest ones arms, well with in one minute they were all on the ground and my baby was in my arms they were knocked out . My wolf showed no mercy whats so ever as I tied them all up using silver. Maddie clung to me like here dear life depended on it the whole time.

* 1 hour later*

I heard a quiet grown coming from the room I tied up those boys in. I walked in there after I laid Maddie down for a nap .

I shut the door and whisper yell "Who are you and what the hell are you doing following me then ?!" I stopped because mywolf was out now .

"COMING INTO MY HOUSE AND HOLDING MY BABY!" My Wolf screamed .

They were so scared they looked like they were going to shit themselves. Then i heard my baby scream.

They all smirked and i ran out the door to see i suppose their Alpha holding MY BABY once she saw me she started screaming even louder if possible and thrashing around .I ran up to him and grabbed my baby then knocked his ass out his beta third in command and top worrier came running out of the room looking at me with wide eyes they ran at me but stopped when Maddie burst out balling .

Then they did something unbelievable the got down on there knees and said sorry. In a couple of hours the Alpha should wake up then we can talk.