Sapphire x Reader

For @satoshi_honghui

Ruby was turned into a corrupted gem, somehow due to all the stress, and Sapphire, was to busy crying. You knocked on her door quietly. "Sapphire? May I come in?" You tried to use your best manners and you heard a small noise of consent. You opened the door and the floor was pure ice, and cold water. You walked through the cold and you sat down next to the depressed gem. You pulled her into a deep hug, not minding the cold. "(Y/N). Your going to get sick," she spoke in a quiet, informing tone. "I don't mind. As long as I know your okay, I'll be okay," you say trying to comfort her more and she stands up and wipes away her tears. "I'll take you home (Y/N)," she says and you shake your head no. "You can't pretend forever Sapphire. I know your hurt. My brother died to one of the corrupted gems. My parents committed suicide not even caring about me. So it's my job to care about you," you tell her confidently, not letting your feelings the the best of you.
After a long silence, Sapphire asked, "And how do you stay so strong all the time?" You felt a smile pull to your lips. "I know that that wouldn't have wanted me to sulk for the rest of my life. I needed to move on. Even if it hurt. And I know you can do the same Sapphire. I'm sure Ruby would have wanted that," I try to assure her and she nodded, giving me another hug. "Would I be weird if I said I feel the same way I did whenever I was with Ruby around you?" Sapphire asked and I didn't know what to say. "I-I don't t-think s-so. W-W-Why?" I asked as the one-eyed beauty pulled me in for a kiss. "Because I do,"