Rhodonite x Off colors reader

(Your pov) also your more of a selective mute. You still talk sometimes.

After watching 'the Steven' leave, Rhodonite looked quite sad, along with everyone else and the human, Lars. I went to her and I gave her a hug. "Oh! (G/N)!" She hugged back and then asked an awaited question. "He'll come back for us right?" She looked at Lars and he nods. "Of course Steven will. He never breaks a promise,"
All of a sudden Padparadscha gasped. "I just had to most wondrous vision! Rhodonite and (G/N) will share a great hug!" I tried not to laugh and Rhodonite looked embarrassed. She pulled away from the hug and walked away. She went and talked to the Rutile twins about something personal. She always did this after we would do something. I silently sighed and Lars walked up to me. He made sure that it was just the two of us and then he asked, "You like her don't you?" I turned away from him, embarrassed. Of course I did! How could I not! She's pretty and smart and selfless! Okay mostly selfless. She's everything I could ever want.
Lars interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah I thought you did. Why don't you just tell her? I'm sure she feels the same, especially since she always walks away embarrassed. I mean have you seen how she looks at you?" He fills my thoughts with questions. I shake my head. "Is it not that simple in Gem terms?" He asks and I nod. "Well then we'll do it the Earth way!" He grabs my wrist. "We'll make her so jealous she'll have to tell you!" He says and I must admit. He's a cruel mastermind.
Lars drags me to one of the empty holes and he talks to me for a long while. Soon Fluorite found out and decided to help. She told Rhodonite and the Rutile twins that Lars liked me and wanted to tell me. Of course this was all Lars' idea but I couldn't reject. I don't like to talk.
Lars had me say a few words and then acted as if it was the biggest thing in the world. "Say something else! Come on! For me?" He asks and I sigh. "I don't like to talk much Lars..." I say and his eyes light up.
Rhodonite comes up behind me and scoops me up, over her shoulder. "She's mine," she growls and then starts to walk away with me. Lars gives me a thumbs up and I give him one back. I look at Rhodonite and I smirk. "So, 'I'm yours' right?" I say jokingly and she becomes super embarrassed. "I guess I could get used to talking for a while then," I say and she keeps walking. Padparadscha gasps again. "A vision has come to me! Rhodonite loves (G/N)!" Everyone laughs and Padparadscha looks confused.

This was fun to write. Also I know I'm Late to the Party but happy National Best Friends day! Phantomess_Rose ! You my Fam!