The Disciple and his Teacher

About a month has passed since Saitama fought against the interdimensional intruders and their boss Lord Boros. Since then he climbed up the rankings and is now an A-Class Hero, Rank 22. The Hero Association now calls him more often in cases of emergency. But today, it was a rather calm day in Z-City. Saitama was laying in front of his TV, while Genos was taking notes and writing down every little detail like 'blinks every 36 seconds' or 'often scratches the back of his head'. It was a quite usual afternoon, and the sun was almost setting.

Saitama's stomach was growling, but Saitama just growled back. The blonde Cyborg had a very strong urge to chuckle, but he knew that Saitama would be mad if he did so. "Sensei, are you hungry?", he asked instead. "Obviously, yes", he said, smiling. "Then I'll go cook something", Genos replied. "Oh no, you don't have to do that. We don't have any food left in the fridge either.", Saitama said, "How 'bout this: I'll go buy some food and you'll cook, okay?" "Yes, Sensei!", Genos said. The caped baldy yawned and stood up, afterwards taking some money from the drawer. "I'll be back soon. See ya". He left and the Toaster was all alone in Sensei's small apartment.

Genos felt weird. He kinda already missed his Teacher. Yet, he didn't know why. Was it because he was a Robot? No, he had fifteen years experience in human life. So, what was it then? Genos went to the bathroom and locked the door. He didn't really need to use the toilet since he turned into a cyborg, so the bathroom was a rather strange place to him. Still, he liked the feeling of cold water on his face, so he quickly poured some onto his synthetic skin to distract himself. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. His hair got a little wet, so he swiped it back. He took a closer look at his face, his body. Why are there so many Genos-Fangirls? , he asked himself, I'm only made of steel and plastic. Why doesn't Saitama-Sensei have a fan club? He's way stronger than I am. While thinking about opening a Saitama fan club, he puffed his chest out in front of the mirror and let some lights on his body glow. Maybe this is why people like me. He exhaled and dimmed the lights again. Why was he doing this? Was he checking himself out? No, probably not.

He left the bathroom and sat down in front of the TV where Saitama used to lay down a few minutes ago. He thought about his feelings. How did Saitama even accept me as his disciple? I am weak and worthless, even though they ranked me as an S-Class Hero. Being alone with his thoughts, he didn't even realize that Saitama was back again.

"Oi, Genos!", the bald Hero yelled while taking off his shoes, "You know what? Meat was on sale! We're gonna eat Katsudon today, if that's okay with you!" "Of course that's okay with me, Sensei!", Genos replied. He was very excited about Saitama being back home already, yet he didn't really know why. The blonde Cyborg stood up and went straight to the kitchen, unwrapping the goods Saitama has bought. A new toothbrush, meat, the latest Shonen Jump magazine, a pencil, onions, bananas, the first volume of Mob Psycho 100, pipe cleaner and some frozen peas. Genos smiled slightly. His teacher was so unpredictable, yet so brilliant.

After cooking, the two heroes sat down and ate their food on the small table. They had quite the usual small talk, this time about Speed o' Sound Sonic's feminine looks. "Ah, Genos-Kun", Saitama said, "that reminds me, I bought you something!" While the caped baldy streched out for a plastic bag, Genos hysterically yelled: "Sensei! You don't have to buy me anything! If so, it should be me buying stuff for you!" "It's fine, Genos. I bought it because I wanted to. See it as a gift from your Teacher or whatever", Saitama said, giving Genos his 'Gift from Sensei'.

It was an Oppai Sweater.