The Feelings of an Egg

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait what? Saitama asked himself, half surprised and half.. happy? Am I.. do I really have feelings for Genos.. Wait, I have feelings? 

The egg was all confused and decided to ask his good old friend named Internet tomorrow. But now, it was quite comfortable with Genos resting on his shoulder, so they stayed like this for a while.

"Sensei", Genos said, "It's getting cold. We should do inside again" Saitama nodded and stood up, still feeling blurry inside. He helped Genos through the small door again and he couldn't help himself but stare at Genos' Body. Heck, he's turning me into a Genos-otaku .

As they arrived at the small apartment again, it was already past 01:30 AM. "Genos, we need to sleep now. What if a monster attacks tomorrow morning?", Saitama said. "Yes, Sensei!", Genos replied enthusiastically. Saitama laid down on his 'bed', well, several futons on the floor and a pillow can count as a bed. As always, Genos laid down next to him, taking a few notes. Usually, Saitama wouldn't care, but now he felt all fuzzy again. Damn, that egg actually has feelings.

Genos fell asleep soon; yes, he can actually sleep; but Saitama was still awake, thinking about lots of stuff. How he met Genos. How the Hero Association thought that he was a fraud. How he accidentally punched Sonic's private area. How he saw a young esper with a bowl cut once. And how he bought Oden for only 600 ¥ last week. But what he thought the most about was Genos. He was so perfect, heck, what was this the Caped Baldy was feeling? He couldn't wait until tomorrow morning so he made sure that Genos was actually sleeping and not spying him like he does sometimes. Starting the laptop would be too noisy, so he silently took his phone and dimmed the device brightness to zero. Still too bright.

He opened a private tab and searched 'help why do I have feelings for a cyborg I usually don't have any feelings'. The three results weren't that helpful. The first one was an ad for the next Shounen Jump volume, the second was a movie review, and the third one was in Spanish.

Great.

Whatever. Saitama closed the tab again and cleared his browser history. He carefully threw his phone on a pillow and decided that it's the best to sleep now.

At the next morning, the Egg realized that he didn't even get a minute of sleep. He had a bad headache and felt about two centuries older now. As if the blonde Cyborg had read Saitama's mind, he immediately asked: "Sensei, are you alright? You look kind of different today". "I'm okay, Genos", Saitama lied, "Don't worry about me-"

Saitama was interrupted by the doorbell. Genos stood up at the speed of light and ran towards the door. Nowadays, it's very rare to get mail or even a visit in this area of Z-City. The Cyborg opened the door while his cooling fans were rotating faster. Well, this was his way of being excited.

It was neither the Hero Association, nor the mail. King, Mumen Rider and Fubuki entered, carrying portable game consoles in their arms. "Hey, Genos", Mumen said, "Hope you don't mind us being here" "Of course not", Genos replied enthusiastically. He enjoyed playing video games with the three Heroes and, of course, Sensei. "Oi, Genos, who is that?", Saitama yelled from the living room. "Stay up and see it yourself!", King said in a happy tone. Saitama realized that it must've been the 'Gamers squad', as he liked to call Mumen, King and Fubuki.

They played a few rounds of Little Big Planet 3 on the Playstation, two rounds of Doki Doki Sisters, and three rounds of Mario Cart on the Wii. King won almost every round, and Fubuki had thrown a pillow at him every time he won. The video games got a bit boring after a while, well, it had been several hours, so they decided to do something else.

"Hey, guys!" Fubuki said, holding a bottle in her hand, "Wanna play truth or dare?"

----------

A/N
Yeah, I know. Truth or dare is VERY cliché, but aye, you want your fluff, don't ya?

Also, I'm kinda working on a manga for a competition right now, so the updates could be a little late. I'm sorry :/

I hope you enjoy the next chapter (/^-^)/

And again, I'm sorry

- Author-Kun