The Gamer Squad

Hey Guys, Author-kun is back in the house :DDD

First of all, I am truly sorry for not updating this for a very long time. But aye, now I'm here and I have this nice chapter with me. I hope you enjoy it ^^

- Author-kun
____________________

"Um.. sure, why not?", Saitama said. Actually, he was quite excited, but you couldn't really tell it. They all sat down in a circle and Fubuki placed the empty Fanta bottle in the middle. "Well, who wants to start?", she said. As enthusiastically as ever, Genos raised his hand.

The bottle was spinning around now and loosing speed. Only a few seconds  later it stopped, pointing at Mumen Rider. "Truth or Dare", Genos said. "Truth", the brunette Biker said. The cyborg paused for a moment and then said: "Do you like Saitama-Sensei?" "Yeah, of course I do!", Mumen said, "We're friends right, Saitama-kun" "I don't mean it that way", Genos said. His voice was kinda unusual and dark. "I mean, do you love him?" Mumen Rider blushed a bit and shook his head furiously. "No no, I don't like him that way! I like him as a friend" After a few seconds he added: "Besides... I already have a crush on someone" There was an awkward silence which was soon broken by King. "Well, Genos sure asks weird questions huh?", he said. Everyone laughed, except Saitama. Why the hell did he ask that?

It was Mumen Rider's turn now, and the bottle ended up pointing at Fubuki. "Dare", she said. The brunette male paused for a second and then said: "Go and yell 'I just took a shit and now I weigh seven pounds less' outta the window" Fubuki dropped her jaw. "WHAA? I CAN'T DO THAT, I'M A LADY!", she said. "Come on", Saitama teased her, "Even lady's have to take a shit" Fubuki did as requested and sat down again. The whole game continued until it was Saitama's turn.

"Truth or dare?", King said. "Dare", the caped baldy replied. Kind grinned devilishly. "Well... Pick somebody from this room and hide with them in a closet for seven minutes" "Oh, like this seven minutes in heaven game?", Saitama asked. His question got answered with King's nod. "Well... Too bad that I don't have a closet this big. Sorry guys", Saitama said, trying to escape that challenge. "Wait, Sensei", Genos said, "If we put your sweaters somewhere else for now, there will be enough space!" Saitama mentally dropkicked Genos for that as Fubuki and Mumen Rider took Saitama's clothes and put them on the ground. "Well, who do you choose, Saitama-kun?", King asked.

Shit. Who the hell am I going to choose? If I choose Fubuki, it will look perverted and dirty. King is probably too tall for the closet. And Mumen Rider's breath smells kinda like Oden... I'll only get hungry when I smell that for seven minutes straight.. The only one left is.. Genos!

"I choose Genos", Saitama said. Genos stood up enthusiastically and his eyes seemed to glow a bit brighter. They both went to the closet, and before they entered, Saitama set his alarm for seven minutes from now on. His heart beat a little faster as he stood next to Genos in this little closet. Fubuki smiled and shut the door, so the two Heroes would have some privacy. However, Saitama seemed to hear footsteps and the door opening and closing again. Did the others leave? "Oi, guys, are you still there?"

No reply.

Saitama suddenly felt very uncomfortable. Damn, Genos was too close. Saitama heard his cooling fans and saw the little lights on his body, but especially his eyes looked amazing in the dark. Little, golden dots in the dark that seemed to disappear for a little moment every time Genos blinked his eyes. This would be the perfect moment to...

"Sensei, do you want me to do anything special for your entertainment?", Genos interrupted Saitama's thoughts. "Uh? Ah, no- I mean...", the egg mumbled. He looked at his phone. Six minutes and twenty two seconds left. Damn, this is going to last forever...

Genos came closer and let his body glow a little brighter so the closet wouldn't be that dark. Sensei is bored, I guess. I will try to entertain him. The demon Cyborg looked into Saitama's eyes and asked: "Is this brightness okay or should I dim the lights again?" "Oh no, it's fine Genos", Saitama said, "Actually, this feels kinda cozy. But... Can I ask you something?" "Yes, Sensei! You can ask me anything!", the Cyborg replied. "Well... why did you ask Mumen Rider if he loves me?"

Genos looked into Saitama's deep hazel eyes and casually said: "Because I wanted to make sure nobody is interested in you except me"