Why, The Beginning, Of Course.

Could I still might try to persuade you?

No?

Okay, well fine. Enjoy the absolute teribleness this "Story" has to offer.

- Mr. J.

It was dark at first, very dark. There was no noise, no light.

There was Nothing...

Nothing but me, monstrous, murderous, merciless, me.

It was quite boring as it may seem, so I tried to make something. Silly right? How could something so dark, sinister as I, create?

Simply put, I didn't. I tried countlessly for a creation of something to help take away from the lonelyness of the darkness. I gave up after awhile and contented myself with waiting an eternity for something, anything, to happen. When it did, a bright beautiful thing started to form, apparently on its own accord. Soon little dots appeared, and things you call planets. Quite quickly, Earth was formed. And slowly things that didn't happen on the other planets happened there; Things started to grow. I was very intrigued, so I tried to touch the beauty of the unblemished surface. The higest peak was the safest choice. Sadly, the moment I touched the top of it, red hot angry liquid spilled from the peak. It was like it was bleeding from my very touch. It was interesting, oh, very interesting indeed.
So much beauty sprang from this planet.

And I couldn't wait to destroy it.

- Eve