How I Learned My Name...

Soon after the incident with the angryness of my last endever with Earth, I didn't try to touch anything again. I settled for watching. Plus, what is a few thousand years of waiting when you have done it for eons before? I'll tell you; nothing.
After a while though, creatures started springing up. Everything started to evolve, seemingly with out me. I felt curious yet sad, how can these creatures change and develop and yet, I have not changed since I have been conscious? Though, I tell you my feelings now, though I had no words for them then. I resented the Earth and all it's Creatures for leaving me behind. I had no form, no language, I had nothing. Yet it had everything.
Through all of this I felt the red hot in me, just like the red hot that sprang from the Earth on that first interaction. So when I saw those first few humans learning and talking and adapting, I wanted to make them feel weak like I did. They were perfect and I was nothing. The Earth accepted them while it rejected me.
I thought of ways I could cause them harm, get them to make a mistake. I quickly learned their language and their beliefs. I found the one. The one human who was weak enough to listen to me.
Her name was Eve. I had many conversations with her, and through them I made a friend. She allowed me to make contact with her. The stragest thing happened, I became her. Seemingly I was inside her, sharing her shell. Her soul still there, her consciousness shared with mine. We were giddy with this revelation. I could feel all her thoughts and emotions. She said how that we are one, we are sisters. I agreed, only, I am quite sure that I am genderless, seeming as though I have no body.
Nevertheless, her and I shared her body for the rest of her long life. I was Eve, as was she. The shell was very tanned with very long brown hair. Dark brown eyes, though, when I joined her, one turned grey.
She was the only human I have ever loved.
She had two sons, one was born with brown eyes, the other with grey. This pleased us, as I finally felt that I had created something. Something so beautiful, and gentle. How foolish I had been to belive anything I create is to be gentle or beatiful, or even human.
He killed his brother. The action broke our heart, and Eve's soul didn't survive. It left just me, both eyes now grey, matching my son. I stayed in the shell until it withered away with age. My son growing and creating a lineage whose history is filled with violence and anger. They are always the easiest to share a shell with, and easy to spot as one child from every family is born with two grey eyes.

- Eve