Part 3

After 1 hr:

I slowlytries to leave and slowly get's up...Suddenly we heard Adhya's cry and Abhi runs toget her..! after a while, Abhi enters with Adhya in Arms and tries his best tocontrol her..! But,. Adhya is crying badly...! I couldn't resist myself so I wentto him and Took her in Arms and started to console her...I find she's sweatingcompletely..so, I slowly soothes her and make her have water..! After 2 min,Adhya becomes cool and stops crying..but she cligs to me . I slowly came backto senses and see's All r smiling looking at me..! I feels nervous and say's whoo! May be she hada bad dream! 

    Lastly, I gave Adhyato Abhi and about to leave but Adya hold my chunni and see's me

    Lastly, I gave Adhyato Abhi and about to leave but Adya hold my chunni and see's me..I smiles andpeaked her forehead and say's"I will come soon ..we will play a lot kk?"andslowly kisses her li'll palms I waves bye to her and left that place ....

AT PRAGYA'S HOME:

   I enter my home andfind's My Atharv is busy with his remote cars....! I smiles and slowly goes to myroom..Mom came with coffee and ask aboutAbhishek..! I explains her that they all r fine and nice..but, still onethought is haunting me..! My Mom notices my face and s

"Atharv key bareymey sochrahi hunaa?[ Ur thinking about Aatharv isn't it?]" I turns towards her and hugs her..i don't understand why tears r flowing from my eyes... Mom cares my hair and say's"I know about it..Pragya..! but it's not a good thing to expect from them..!"I broke the hug and turns towards her face and ask's"What do u mean maa? Atharv mera bacha hai..![ Atharv is my son..!]" Mom sit's beside me and about to say something...Just then, Atharv comes to me running and sit's in my lap..he slowly wipes my tears with his li'll fingers and ask's "Mamma! Why r u crying? Nani ney kuch kaha?[Did Nani said something?]" I smiles and wipes my tears and say's"Nehi bacha![No baby!]"My Mom starts teasing him and say's"What u will do if I done something to ur mamma?"Atharv stares her and say's"I will give punshiment[punishment] to u..Nani..! if u make my Mamma crly[cry]..!" I smiles and say's"No..! nanisey esaa bath nehi kartheyhey?[ don't talk like this to Nani!]" Atharv downs his head and say's"Shorry Nani..!"by holding his ears... Mom smiles and kissed his forehead and leaves from there...