Part 5

IN DOC CABIN:

Doc comes to me and say's "Pragya beta..! Today I'm Most happiest person in this world..! becoz, For the first time I saw Happiness In Adhya's face..! That too after seeing U..! U know pragya?...I'm the one who bought her in to this world from her mother's womb..! Adhya is very sensitive..! Like all children..she too want that affection , care and love from her parents..! But, Unfortunately, She didn't receive it in full way..! Adhya's mom is very greedy..! her first priority used To be always Money rather than her daughter..! To be frank..Adhya ko kabhi apni maa ka mehusus nehi huva tha..![ she didn't had any affection towards her Mom!] Abhi ney usey pyaar diyatha..phar Ek bachi ki gindagi mei Koiebhi Maa kaa replace nehi kijathi hey Pragya..![ Abhi had given her that love and affection but, In a child's life no one can replace a mother's position..!] U know the best thing...Adhya ney tujhey Maa bola..! oh bhi pehali bhar..! I looks at him with surprise..he say's"Ha pehilibhar bhar uski muuh sey Maa..shabh nikli jab oh tujhey dekhata..! Now, I'm so happy for her...After seeing ur care towards her Mujhey yakin hogayatha..ki Tum Adhya ko Maa ka pyaar dehsakthi hu..! Adhya ko tumhari alava koiebhi Maa ka pyaar nehi dehsakthi beta..! I'm very sure about it..!"[ yes..! she say's it for the first time when she saw u..! after seeing ur care towards her I'm sure U will give her Mother's Love...And Pragya! No one can giver her that love rather than U..Just U!!] He blesses me and left the room...

I came outside the room.. Doctor's words r still echoing in my ears....  

I slowly reaches to Adhya's room and finds Abhi, Atharv are playing with Adhya

I slowly reaches to Adhya's room and finds Abhi, Atharv are playing with Adhya..! I admire their smiling faces...And Hopes this time stops at this scene..! I felt very happy seeing them happily..But, my heart knows it's just for some time only..! I seated at nearby chair and cursing my Destiny for playing this horrible, painful play with me..! I know it's not right place/ time to think about this...I enters Room and feeds soup to Adhya. While Abhi and Atharv r talking with her...

After some time, doctor came and checks Adhya ..he said she is fine now and can take to home.. I makes everything set while Abhi went to meet doctor...Adhya is sleeping..Atharv comes to me and sit's beside me..He call's"Mamma!" I say's"Ha..bacha! bolo"still busy in work...Atharv slowly ask's"Yeh PAPA kya hothey hai Mamma?"I turns to him with a surprise...Atharv ask's"Adhya ka papa uncle hai..mera papa koun Mamma?" I didn't have any answer for this question rather than tears...I turns towards him and say's"Atharv I will say it later..Now, Adhya is sleeping na? we have to take her home..kk?".I get's Atharv busy in some work..

I get's Atharv busy in some work