PART-6

Abhi and his family reaches venue and Finally, We both exchange garlands, We took seven vows and Abhi fills my hairline with KUMKUM

Abhi and his family reaches venue and Finally, We both exchange garlands, We took seven vows and Abhi fills my hairline with KUMKUM..and tie Mangalsutra around my neck..! I feel complete.. but still having tears reminding Atharv..!

Now, it's the toughest time in my life...My Bidhayi is going on...I'm crying hard..I didn't saw Atharv anywhere...Finally, I was taken towards Car. I saw Abhi is waiting for me with Adhya in hands...Adhya see's me and runs towards me calling "Ma..!!"I picked her in Arms and kissed her...Finally when I'm about to sit in car..Abhi stops me..Dadi, choti dadi and Mom all r asking him why..Abhi say's" Wait for some time. I have to meet someone..!"Dadi and choti dadi (Sabhita ji)keeps on insisting him..I'm still crying hard.. While Adhya sees me innocently and wiping my tears...Abhishek turns to me and ask's" Pragya! Is Atharv not coming with us?"

Abhi turns to me and ask's"Pragya! Is Atharv not coming with us?"I stood drum struck with his words

Abhi turns to me and ask's"Pragya! Is Atharv not coming with us?"I stood drum struck with his words...!

I can't able to believe this words...Abhi is asking this ? That means.. He didn't have any problem? If Atharv will be in his House? Is this all true? My mind drives me crazy with these thoughts... I get's lost still Tears r flowing from my eyes...!

What will happen Next???? Will Abhi able to Accept Atharv???

I know guys...It's a very short update...So sorry for this..but next part will be long one...

Thank u so much for ur support friends....