Part 1

Quick A/N: So it pretty much ended in a tie so I said screw it and just wrote it for both! Enjoy!

Kakashi: They finally did it.

(Y/N): Yup.

You took a seat after feeling very exhausted from all of the battles that have occurred. It was finally time to relax as the Planetary Devestation was sealing away Kaguya Otsutsuki. However, not before the Tailed Beasts have been released as they split away from the TenTails and came crashing down onto the ground.

(Y/N): *Sigh* It's finally over... Hm?

You began to notice another disturbance from the deformed mess that was being sealed away. In an instant, the former Jinchuuriki that were supposedly dead have emerged and began to fall at an alarming speed.

Kakashi: That's...!

The jonin was about to move in but you placed an arm in front of him.

(Y/N): You should rest till the others get here.

He was hesitant but you had already rushed in and conjured five shadow clones as you carefully jumped from the floating rocks. The shadow clone jutsu was no easy fear for you in general since you didn't possess the massive amount of chakra but it was easily manageable with five or six.

Luckily, you and your clones have caught them in time and began to make your way back to meet with Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi. As you reached them, you gently placed them on the ground before dispelling the clones.

(Y/N): I'm back.

Sakura: No way! Where did you find them?!

(Y/N): *panting* They came out from that mess of a blob before the rocks sealed it.

Sasuke: It doesn't look like they'll be waking up anytime soon.

(Y/N): Hey Kakashi, quick question.

Kakashi: What is it?

(Y/N): How the hell did you get your eye back?!

He was stunned by your question since he just realized that Naruto was able to restore his eye. Also, Kakashi just remembered that you lived three years of your life with only one eye due to an incident that involved your old team's death and losing an eye.

Kakashi: Well you see-

Naruto: Yo!

The blonde ninja arrived on the scene just as the sealing was finally complete.

(Y/n): You sure took your time.

Naruto: There was something I had to take care of. Whoah! Is that really them?!

You nodded as he finally noticed the six unconscious bodies of the former Jinchuuriki that he's met during the war. Sakura was checking them with medical ninjutsu to see if they were truly alive.

(Y/N): Not sure how but I was able to catch them before they hit the ground.

Naruto: I see...

The hyperactive ninja was happy knowing that they were alive and are able to live the rest of their lives, hopefully without being treated the way they used to be. He was smiling before finally realizing your condition.

Naruto: Hey (Y/N)! Come here, I can help you out with something!

Timeskip Two Weeks After the War

Sakura: Amazing, it's almost like you've had both eyes this whole time.

She turned off the light that had been shown into your newly acquired eye and began to write a few things onto her clipboard.

(Y/N): It feels... Weird.

Sakura: I'd imagine so, you've already grown used to living with only one eye for three years.

(Y/N): Exactly! It's pretty great to see things in a wider point of view! I'm actually pretty amazed that Naruto was able to do something like this!

The pink haired medical ninja smiled as you were happily looking around the hospital room with both eyes intact.

Sakura: I'm glad to hear it! Because you're about to be released today!

(Y/N): Thank goodness. I was getting tired of sleeping in a hospital bed.

Sakura: What are you going to do now since you're one of the first to be released from here?

(Y/N): Dunno. Haven't really thought about it until now. I was probably just going to go back to my daily routine that I had before we headed out to war.

Sakura: Really? I know you have to at least be doing something else than that.

(Y/N): *shrugs* Maybe get some barbecue or something.

You then went into deep thought about what your plans were until the thought of the other Jinchuuriki came to mind.

(Y/N): By the way, what about the others?

Sakura knew who you were referring to since you had grown concerned for them.

Sakura: Hmm, from what I heard, they're still In a coma. We're still unsure when they will wake up.

(Y/N): I see.

Timeskip

It has been a week since you were released from the Hidden Leaf's hospital, yet you were currently sitting in one of the rooms that held two of the Jinchuuriki. Both of the female Jinchuuriki were the only ones that have not awoken yet. You had meet the others who were currently awake and resting in their own separate rooms. They were rather surprised to find themselves awake and you were there to assure them that they will be fine and that things have changed.

Luckily they won't be treated the way they were before they had perished since Naruto was able to change the way everyone thought about the Jinchuuriki. Though you already had positive thoughts about them when you first met Naruto in your early childhood.

Anyways, you were currently reading a book as the two female Jinchuuriki were still in their comatose state. You had donned the usual dark blue pants and shirt with your chunin vest and your forehead protected that was seen onto a bandana that covered your head. Although you had worn a (F/C) jacket over the outfit as well as a short sword that was holstered behind your back.

???: *groans* Where am I?

Your ears perked as you heard the sounds of somebody waking up. Looking up from your book, you were able to see the green haired Jinchuuriki slowly sitting up from her bed and began to look around until she found you.

???: Who are you?

You smiled at the green haired teen before giving your name.

(Y/N): Good to see you're awake. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and you are in the Hidden Leaf Hospital.

To be continued!