Part 4

It had been a week since Fuu and Yugito have made their decision to stay in the Hidden Leaf Village as ninjas. So far it had been quite the week since the two of them has grown quit fond of you, especially when both had fallen for you. Although, Yugito had been spending the most time with you while Fuu had been exploring the village as well as making friends with others.

For the most part, the mint haired kunoichi decided to use the last day of her free time to spend time with you since she holds feelings for you as well.

At the moment, she was happily making her way towards your home to, hopefully, get to know you. After a few minutes of walking, she finally reaches your small home and knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

There was no answer after a small amount of time so she knocked once again.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

Still, you did not answer the knocks.

Fuu: Where could he be?

Patience wasn't exactly an option because she set her mind to spending the day with you but you weren't home.

???: Hm? A little odd to see you here.

She turned to the source of the voice to find you approaching with a large brown bag of groceries. Although it didn't stop her from suddenly tackling you into a hug,  sending half of your groceries sprawled across the ground.

Fuu: (Y/N)! You're just the person I wanted to see!

She quickly broke from the hug after realizing that half of the contents from the bag were on the ground. Luckily most of them survives the fall while the rest have been ruined.

Fuu: *nervous giggle* Sorry, I was a little too excited to see you.

You had to admit that you were a little annoyed by the result but they were easily replaceable so you she was forgiven. Although, you were going to forgive anyways since she was a friend. So you decided to pick up the items that have survives the fall.

(Y/N): Just be a little careful next time.

Fuu: I'll help you out.

She knelt down as to well to aid you in retrieving the contents. After a few seconds, the both returned the majority of the fallen groceries leaving one item for the both of you to reach at the same time. Of course, your hands touched leaving you to lightly blush while she pulled away and turned around to hide her reddened face.

Fuu: *in thought* Of all things! Why'd it have to be that?!

After returning the last item in the large paper bag, you were a bit nervous to speak but you had to break the awkward silence.

(Y/N): *ahem*  So what brings you here?

Snapping out of her thoughts, Fuu turned back with one of her bright smiles.

Fuu: I was stopping by to see if you wanted to hang out with me!

Of course, you couldn't but smile at her cheery attitude. 

(Y/N): I'd love to. First, I need to replace the groceries that have been ruined. You're more than welcome to tag along if you'd like.

Fuu: Of course!

As if on cue, Yugito arrived on the scene feeling a little surprised from Fuu's visit. Since she knew that Fuu also held feelings for you, the blonde decided to turn her attention to the mint haired kunoichi.

Yugito: Might I have a word with you?

Fuu: Um sure?

The both of them walked at a safe distance for them to talk, leaving you alone confused from the current situation. Since they were speaking to each other, you decided to leave your bag of groceries in your home and began to wait outside your home while the two ladies spoke.

You were unable to make out from what they were talking about but it seemed important because they seemed to be in a small argument. From the looks of it, Fuu was a little stressed about something that Yugito disapproved of but the green haired ninja was persistent. After ten minutes of their small discussion, they looked to have finally settled to a decision which made Fuu hug the blonde woman in joy.

Fuu: Trust me! You're not going to regret this.

Yugito: *sighs* I hope so.

Yugito took one look at you, waving at you with a small smile before departing. Meanwhile, Fuu returned to you with her usual cheerful attitude.

(Y/N): What was all of that about?

Fuu: Oh it's nothing important~ Come on, let's get going!

(Y/N): *In thought* Now I'm a little worried.

To be continued!