eleven

A/N
things might or not get spicy somewhere down juss sayin
----
Exams were over and Wonwoo couldn't be more tired. The boy hadn't had a good night of sleep for 3 weeks. There were eye bags under his eyes and he had been drinking coffee like it was water.

The thing he wanted the most was to arrive home and don't sit at the desk until 5 am to study.

That moment finally came. He got home, took a shower, fed his cat, watered his plants and was finally free. But he didn't know what to do. It was a bit late, he had to help his classmate with school work while they had dinner together and spent a good 1 hour.

10:16 pm

He sighed and took a book out of the shelf in the living room, sitting down and attempting to read it.

It was impossible. He couldn't focus and his head was aching. He decided that maybe he needed some sleep before trying to perform a task using his brain again.

He tried to sleep, but he suddenly wasn't tired and was blankly staring at the ceiling.

His phone lit up on top of the bedside table. It was Soomin.

-hey, how are you <3
-im going out tonight hehehe wanna come?
-its at the bar
-we havent gone together in a long time
-quiiiiick!! answer quickly!!!

The least thing he wanted was to go to a very loud place full of people and the smell of alcohol.

sorry soomin-
im really tired-

Wonwoo was somewhat upset. He had had the idea of inviting Soomin to spend the night over but now that idea was ruined. She always chose her friends over Wonwoo.

-aw its ok
-gets some sleep!!

He appreciated her understanding but he was still sad. Cho was sleeping on his little bed and Wonwoo didn't want to bother him. He opened the Kakaotalk app and his eyes fell on Junhui's contact. He really needed to talk with someone, even though they hadn't spoken in a while.

hey junhui-
i hope youre doing fine-
i know its been like-
5 days ever since we spoke but-
hey-

-WONWOO
-are you ok???
-ive been worried about you :^(
-seungcheol said youve been working hard for school

yes thats true-
im tired
and still stressed-
and soomin invited me to go to the bar but-

-aww youre still with her?

yes-
i cant sleep-
fuck i feel so lonely-

16 minutes and no sign from Junhui. Maybe I'm annoying, I'll just leave him alone, he thought and turned to the side, placing his phone back on the bedside table.

The weather was ok, the lights were dim, the bed was pretty comfortable, but still he wasn't falling asleep. But it was good to just be there, alone and resting.

Wonwoo took this time to think. Even if it was hard to admit, he didn't have any reason to keep Soomin and just to think about this made his heart ache. Leaving Soomin wouldn't be too different from what it was their relationship already but it was hard for Wonwoo to actually break up with the girl.