: three :

"What wait!!" He just kissed me I blushed as he left the room, o put my hand on the spot he kissed me.

"How can I get along with a guy like him!!."

I put my phone away and walked out of the room. I went down the hall looking for the bath room,, but dads house was so big and confusing, its like a maze.~

I heard a familer voice "you need help baby?" He walked behind me. "You know were the bathroom is??." I asked him~ turning around " over there on your left babe!." Hr told me pointing.~

I walked over and he followed "you smoke?." He asked I looked at him "sometimes" he smiled~ "gotta light?." I passed him my lighter and he walked away.~

"Thanks!!" He yelled I looked back and yelled "you're welcome !!" ~

I then continued my way to the bathroom.~ I walked in and off all my clothes, and turned on the water. "Nice!!" I said while getting in the warm shower. My back shivered, as the water hit me.~

I washed myself and hair all that. And stepped out I instantly frezzing my ass off. I dried off and put my cloths on.~

As I walked out I noticed Caral talking to some other dude!~ I minded my own business. I made it back to the room and sat my things down.*

I brushed out my wet hair, and braded it.~ I looked in the miror a few rimes and sat on the bed.~

After some time Caral walked In looking bummed out.~ " you alright?." I asked, he looked at me and smiled. He then sat on the bed with me. "Nah its just my annoying sister Fiona!!." he laughed a bit!.~  I did to.

I admithe'ss pretty nice  sometimes when he not hitting on me!!.~

Π time skip! Π

My dad called us down for dinner, and showed us to the dinning table.~

We sat and ate, and I got to talk with Carals dad.~ I got to learn a few things about Caral but not much.~

Soon enough dinner was over and it was lights out.~ I rubbed my eyes while yawing Loudly, and undressed myself not realizing Caral was Caral the room.!!

"Nice!" He cat called me. I jumped back "I'm sorry!?" I went into the closet and dressed myself~ embarrassed.!

I walked out and got in bed, and Caral walked over and got I. bed with me. "Do t you ha e your're own bed?~"

"Its gets lonely babe!' He smirked, and pit his hand on my thigh. I rolled over to tired to deal with him.~

"Goodnight... Babe~" he whispered and laid down. I slowly closed my eyes, soon fell fast asleep.

¥ time skip! ¥

I woke up and felt weight on me. "Caral!"  I yelled, he had his arm around me along with his leg.~

"Caral!!' He keep sleeping, so I pushed him off of me and got out of bed almost tripping.

"Good morning Caral!!" I yelled, he still didn't wake up!~

I walked downstairs and saw my dad. Making coffee "hey dad!!?" I looked confused~ "good morning  where s Caral!?" My dad asked.

"In my bed!" I told him, he looked at me smiling "I'm glad you to ate getting along!" I rolled my eyes.~

"I wouldn't say that dad!" I laughed a bit!. "So whats for breakfast!?" I asked my dad rubbing my head.~

"Anything you want!." He said while walking out of the rol. With steeming coffee.~

"okay!." I told him "hey babe!" I felt Caral grab my waist "hey!!" I yelled "what are you doing!!' I asked him, he looked confused.~

" baby I thought we were together!" He smirked! I chuckled a bit "when did that happen "babe!'." I asked him. He laughed.~

"Alright you got me!!" He shook his head.~ h grabbed my waist again "you sure babe!" He whispered in my ear! It sent chills down my spine "Okay Caral no more jokes!" he chuckled "I'm not playing with you girl!!" He smirked at me.~

I rolled my eyes, but my heart was pounding, what's wrong with me!!

Okay guys posted two chapters today.!!  Hope you enjoy, and if you did please vote, and follows!!

Word count 707