× six ×

Sorry guys u haven't updated in a while so here the upadted no one was waiting for lmao

"Carls friend " I told him while shaking his hand.!

"He welcome to the party!" He said back letting go. We hung out up their for a while.

So.e one walked I. The room giving Carl a hug "hey baby!!" He bit his lip, it was a taller girl way pretter than me.

She flirted with him to bit, and then kissed him.

For some reason it made me jelouse I knew we weren't dating, but it made my heart drop.

"Carl? Can I talk to you?" The girl looked me dead in the eye, and said "no he's my boyfriend back off!

Then, and there I made my way out of the room, and out of the house.~

I didnt want to speak to carl.!!

/time skip /

" Elizabeth come on!!" I heard a familer voice shout. I keep walking away.~

"E come on!! I'm sorry!" I looked back at him , and crossing my arms.

"What for acting like you liked me then shoving your girlfriend in my face!!!" I shouted the ran from him.

"E she not my girlfriend!! I swear!." He yelled trying to come after me. ~

"Save it I shouldent have trusted you!! Or even fell in love with you!!"

I started to sob. "I love you Carl!!' I put my hands over my face, and sobbed.~

he looked at me "I love you to!" He came behind me, and hugged me.~

"Then why would you do that to me??" I asked him still crying.~

"She came to me I dont even know her!!" He shouted.~

"I swear I love you!!" He said trying to grab hold of my hand.~

"Carl !' He shut me up by pulling up my face, and pressing his lips aginst mine.

I slowly kissed back.~

To be continued .