Fluff/Garaunce

The whole group ,except for a few, was going camping in a forest named Seclouth Bush. The most enchanting forest in all of Phoenix Drop.

Garroth's POV

"It is rumored that all souls who belong together will fall for each other in the forest alone. All who walk among its path together will find their soulmate."
Aphmau states.

"Oh It's just legend." Exclaimed Travis.Katlyn punched his shoulder really hard.

"Let Aph have her moment you jerk." She yelled at him. Well this is gonna be one hell of a trip.

"Can we just get driving guys?!" Yelled Travis. All of us are going except Lucinda Dante Nicole and Cadenza

I just stood there listening to music and playing a game but they were being so loud that I heard them through my  headphones. All the sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over and see Laurence.

"Here I'll put your bag in the car." He said smiling. Damn he was so cute.

"Thanks Laurence. There so loud." I say trying not to stutter.

"No problem bro."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Once we got to our site I started setting up Laurence and my tent. We plan to go to the lake to go swimming and have a picnic.

Once we are all packed to head to the lake we put our swim suits under our clothes. We started walking over.

We set down the picnic stuff and all the sudden there's a huge splash in the lake. It was freakin Travis.

"Travis you dumb butt you didn't put any sunscreen. Zane your gonna burn like you did on the boat!" Aphmau said being a mother. She started chasing Zane around with sunscreen.

"ZANE YOUR GONNA BECOME A BURNT LIL NUGGET!!!!"she yelled. Everyone was laughing except for Aaron who was setting up the picnic table.

Everyone put on the sunscreen and jumped in the pool."Zane kun your being a baby again." Kawaii chan yelled.

"I'm not going in." He told Kawaii chan.
"Aw come on baby bro." We were distracting him because Aphmau was right behind him.

"What are you guys all smiling about?"
Just after he said that Aph threw him in.

"Aph what the heck. How are you so strong?"

"Hehe Aaron has been training me" she said before she canon balled into the lake.

"Guys what if we play a game. We get on each other's shoulders and try to knock each other down." Aphmau suggested.

"Ok I'm down" said Laurence.

Everyone agreed and we we're all partnering up.

"Me and Aaron, Kawaii chan and Zane, Travis and Kaytlyn, Garroth and Laurence. How's that for teams?"

"Sure" Laurence agreed, I felt my face warm up a little but it soon faded.

"So whose on top?" He asked, I blushed and relplied "Well the girls are going on top so you can."

"Ugh" he pretended to be offended then we laughed at the end.

"Ok let me get on your shoulders then."

I went under the water as he got on my shoulders. This should be interesting.

Laurence's POV
I got on his shoulders as he got on his shoulders. He lifted me up and I lost balance for a sec. I grabbed his head to keep balance.

"Eeeeeeeee Kawaii chan's ship." Screeched Kawaii chan.

"Which ship KC you have so many?" Asked Aphmau.
"Garrence!!"

"Wait what??" We both say at the same time. I see Garroth's face turn a bright red. TBH he I so adorable when he's embarrassed and I had always had a crush on him.

Never mind back to the game.

All the girls had an evil smirk and were looking at Garroth and me.

I notice Katlyn and Travis are missing then all the sudden we are pushed over.
___________________________
We got out of the water and dried off. Garroth and me were still mad at the girls because we hit the rocks and have bruises now.

We ate and decided to go back to camp. We wanted to make s'mores so we lit up the campfire and started roasting.

Time skip brought to you by Zane's freckles

Garroth an I were the only ones still up roasting marshmallows. Garroth looked like he was gonna fall asleep he's so cute.

Once he made his s'more and started to take a bite I was finally going make a move.

"Hey can I try?" I asked he nodded as I scooted towards him.

He took one bite then I kissed him. I shoved my tongue into his mouth full of s'mores, it felt so good.

We parted and I liked my lips. "Good job on that s'more"

He blushed and covered his face with his hands.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee KAWAII CHANS SHIP!!!!!!!!!"

We looked over to see Kawaii chan Katlyn Aphmau, Aaron Zane and Travis. Zane looked like it was a Monday morning, Aaron was just bored, and Travis was just asleep on the floor. I blushed and Garroth blushed even more.

I laughed and threw a marshmallow at them.

"Go back to bed I'll put out the fire." I told them. Kawaii chan was the last one to leave that spot.

I put the fire out and went into the tent to see a sleeping Garroth. I crawled into my sleeping bag and kissed Garroth's sleeping lips.

"Good night, I love you"
"I love you too Laurence"

Have a fantabulous day or night. I love you all. BAIIIII