Chapter 17 - Betrayal

This chapter is dedicated to @fariyafaheem7 for being one of my favourite reader ❤

ps. Please refresh your library before reading as I've made some major changes in this chapter.Thanks

Enjoy !!

----------------

"Haya !! Please inform teacher Sultana I won't be able to meet her today.I will call her later but I can't have the class with her today." I gasp breathlessly.

"But why Anaya? Is everything okay? " Haya asks me worriedly.

"Yeah I just don't feel quite well right now." I try to sound as truthful as possible.

"You were fine a moment ago, what happened so suddenly? Please don't take me wrong but she was very excited to meet you and it would be disrespectful to send her beck without a proper formal introduction." Haya tries to reason.

"Please Haya, I'm really not feeling well ! Please inform her about my not so well condition.I'm sure she wouldn't mind then."

"Oh okay." Haya leaves disappointedly while I quickly make my way back to my room.

Woah that was unexpected.Life is surely full of surprises, who would've thought Asher's teacher Sultana happens to be my..

GRANDMA.

Thank God she didn't see me or else I would've been in deep trouble.Oh Allah please help me with my troubles, who will teach me how to pray now? Should I be hopeless about myself again?

Seeing grandma after so many years was surely a treat for me, she looked so angelic in her white simple yet sophisticated cloths.I would've hugged her immediately if the circumstances were any different.I'm so proud of her now that I know she is so much respected here, and why not, she surely deserves all the respect .. she's one of the most honourable people identified by Islam, she's a teacher.

I wonder how wonderful it would be to be tought by her.I can already tell she's an expert in whatever she teaches.I wish I was lucky enough to be one of her student but that is impossible now because I have to keep my identity and myself hidden here in Dubai and for that I have to hide myself from every relative of mine in Dubai, well I just have a grandma here.

But .. don't I have any other option or way to be grandmaa's student without her finding out that it's me her grand daughter?

What a stupid thought.Obviously there's no way to do that, it's not like I'll wear a niqab (face covering) infront of her and pretend to be someone else.

OH GOD !!

That's a brilliant idea.I can surely wear a niqab infront of her and hide my identity .. but she would get suspicious as to why I need to cover myself specially in front of her.

Ugh Ugh Ugh

Who can help me in this difficult situation?
----
"Are you sure this will work Sarah?" I ask hesitantly.

"Ofcourse it will !! My makeup skills are ah-mazing.I will transform you from Anaya to Ashnaya easily on a daily basis and your grandmaa will never get to know it's you !!" Sarah cheers.

"Hush hush Sarah , keep your voices low.I don't want everyone else to know about this.I already think this plan would be a complete fail and if not grandma, Abi Raziyah and Haya will surely get to know about it soon.Would'nt they wonder why suddenly I got this tan and mole on my face that you've created?." I asked worriedly.

"They would'nt !!" Ujala breaks in.

Ujala was the third musketeer in this plan of ours. Sarah insisted to include her in our little secret to play safe.I was a bit reluctant about her at first but then decided to put my faith on her as she has always been a nice one to me.I hope I don't regret it later.