Chapter 27 - Pre-mature Ventricular Contractions

[NO PROOFREADING DONE. Please feel free to point out any mistakes.)

*****

As we slowly drift apart from our long hug, I look in his eyes for a moment until we both giggled for some odd reason.

" Asher?"

"Hmm?" He replies as he play with my fingers.

We both were lying on a soft rug placed in the centre of all the arrangements Asher had made with a nice cozy blanket on top of us as we stared at the beautiful sky. The dim fairy lights were literally giving all of the beautiful arrangements a candle light date look.

" So the driver didn't really had any emergency huh? Or did he?" I turn my head in his direction and eye him with a wide smile on my lips.

" Uhm.. well if sleeping peacefully in his room counts as an emergency.. Err. " He had this devilish smile on his face.

" Actually just not the driver.. the car also didn't really had any problems, It was me who stopped it abruptly and my phone was also not dead, I just wanted to keep your phone so that you don't actually call someone for help." Asher winked.

"All this trouble for?" I asked in shock.

He suddenly leans forward and kiss on my cheek.

"For you."

Darn you butterflies.. my stomach is not really the place to play games.

"Uhmm." I cleared my throat.

"I just wanted you to forgive me." He confessed.

" Why did you want that so bad?" I asked.

" Because.. I usually don't care what people think of me but in your case even the thought of you hating me was very disturbing, almost hurting. I knew you wouldn't look at me the same way you used to look before, which, was beautiful. " Asher looked into my eyes for a brief moment.

I suddenly shift my gaze elsewhere and by elsewhere I mean his soft lustrous lips.

Ma'an they look soft.

" They are soft. " He blushed.

" Did I say that out loud? " I asked horrified.

" Naah.. wait!! what?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You really were thinking if they're soft or not?" He asked amazed.

" So I didn't say that out loud?" I asked now utterly embarrassed.

"No.. I just guessed, that you were wondering how they feel." He giggled.

I quickly looked away in much embarrassment.

"So wanna find out?" He teased.

"Huh?" I looked at him in shock.

"Just kidding." He laughed hysterically.

I punched him hard on his chest.

"Oww... You punch me quite alot."

"Be thankful that I only punch you and not dig my nails in your skin." I warned.

"What are you, a bear?" he teased as he grabbed my hands to check my nails out.

"I know I've got ugly hands, you don't have to stare at them like that."

"No, they're beautiful." He kiss on my hand lightly.

Woah the goosebumps.

" The stars are beautiful, aren't they?" I commented as I shifted my gaze back on the mesmerizing sky.