Chapter 28 - Something like Love

"Urgh I feel so hungry.. and sleepy. " Ujala huffed.

"Same." - Zaaf.

Why it had to be such a long flight from Singapore to Dubai.. I feel like passing out but my hungry stomach won't let me until I eat something and I guess that's exactly what everyone else feels too. Asher insisted Zaaf and Ujala to stay with us at his Villa until Zaaf's next chemo. I've a feeling this is gonna be so fun, specially now that I and Zaaf have become such good friends.

"I'll fetch you guys some breakfast. Haya Appi must be asleep. It's just 4 in the morning so we shouldn't disturb her." Sara quickly got up to prepare some breakfast.

"Geez woman.. you've also arrived here just now. You must be equally as tired as us.. Sit back and relax. I'll order us something to eat." Asher spoke.

Sarah quickly protested " Why would you order something from outside in my presence. That makes me so useless here. "

" No it doesn't, now shshshshsh woman. " I ordered.

" Okay food will be here in 10 minutes. " Asher announced.

" Great!! Let me bring some plates and stuff from the kitchen till then. I'm thinking to cut some fruits too. Do you guys want anything else? " I asked.

" Allow me Anaya Appi. You're not a servant here. " Sarah panicked again.

" And you aren't one too. Sarah you've been on your foot this whole time at grandpa's.. you didn't even get any time to sit back and relax after your exams so now I really want you to just relax for now. " I patted on her shoulder.

"Anayaa.. can you please bring me some orange juice if you find any in the fridge?" Ujala asked.

"Sure."

I quickly fetch some apples from the fridge and began to cut them until a hard chest covers me from behind and a pair of arms hold the knife and apples on the dish.

I quickly leave the knife and apples and move back in surprise but the hard chest holds me still in my place. I look back in horrer just to find a grinning Asher looking at me.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MISTER?

DO YOU WANT ME CUT MYSELF OR DIE IN SHOCK?

"Nope, I wouldn't let you die babe."

"Cheesy." I commented.

"Trust me I'm more on the meaty side." Asher whispered in my ear.

Whaa??..

" Ew don't dirty talk me." I elbowed him.

" Awww.. I'll make you pay differently for all the punching and kicking and ghostly stuff you do. " He move back moaning.

I quickly hold the knife that was previously being used to cut apples and point it at him, close to his chin.

" How? How are you going to do that when I'm holding this pointy knife at you. I'll slice you into pieces. " I winked.

" Slice my lips first.. I know how much you love to taste them." Asher wink back making me nervous.

"No I don't."

"That's not what someone said the other night." He smirked.

"Uhh.. Asher I think we should go. Everyone would be waiting." I panicked.

" Umhmm" He whispered and started to tease me softly feathering his nose on my cheeks.

" Asher.." I whispered.