Morphin Time Stego power up

July 8 2019

It was a nice peaceful Saturday in Reefside. Kira was at Hailey's Cyber Space . Hanging out with Ethan, Conner, and Trent .
Ethan was on a laptop playing a new computer game .conner was tossing a tiny red soccer ball and catching it .

Kira was drinking juice and typing up a new song .while Trent was sketching in his notebook Everything was fine for a while . till the ground shook. cup's ,glass trays broken. tables and chairs were falling over .

What the heck is happening out there said Kira .
Slowly getting up from the floor .rubbing the back of her head .
Conner walked over to her .

Well all I know is we should check it out said Conner.

Ethan grabbed the side of the stool and stood up . Trent stood up from behind the counter plucking the glass out of his hair .

Maybe we could just talk to doctor Oliver said Trent.

Without finding out what attacked the city first .its a very illogical idea said Ethan.

Did you just agree with Connor said Kira .

Looking right at Ethan .in complete shock .Ethan looked back at Kira .

Yeah I guess I did said Ethan.

So are we gonna go outside or stay in here and talk said Connor.

Kira grabbed on to Connor's shoulder to keep herself up .
Ethan walked towards the door .Trent was about to go with them .but he was stopped by Hailey.

Trent I need you to stay and help me out here said Hailey.

Its okay Trent we got this one Said Kira .

Alright Ill stay here but you guys will let me know if you need help said Trent. The rangers ran out and saw in terror the stegosaurus zord attacking the city

Oh my gosh what's going on said Kira. Connor looked up at the zord . Stego stop don't do this you can't harm the city it needs you said Connor . Ethan looked as the zord threw its tail towards them . this is not gonna work Said Ethan.

Whoever is controlling the zord is causing this destruction said Ethan. Just as Ethan said that another ranger was standing their .matching the stegosaurus zord in color .

Oh my gosh said Kira

Connor looked at Ethan .
I think you just got your answer said Connor.

OK look whoever you are you need to chill okay .otherwise were going to kick your butt said Ethan.

The rangers saw what looked like a small sword or staff. She front flipped of the top of the wall .and landed near the other rangers.

StegoRanger: Stego whip slash .
She flipped and twirled in the air slashing the other rangers with the Stego blade at the end of the stegowhip. The blade cut Kira deeply in the Right arm. And hurt emmensley from the release. a few more back flips cart wheels and slash attacks and the Stego ranger as well as the Stegosaurus zord disappeared.

Connor and Ethan grabbed Kira and took her into the cafe .
Trent looked up and saw them walk in the cafe .

Kira ,guys what happened said Trent .dropping the broom and dust pan to the ground. Causing Hailey to stop what she was doing .she ran over and looked at the gash in Kira's Right arm.

another ranger attacked us and slashed us up .not as bad as Kira's arm Said Connor.

We need to get to Tommy's house now . I mean doctor Olivers said Hailey . Same diff said Connor .

They got into Hailey's car .
Okay Ethan tell doctor Oliver we our on are way said Hailey as she placed the keys in the ignition and turned them.

Ethan hit the button on his morpher .to contact Dr. Oliver Immediately.